Account Executive Food Service - #135099
Come join our team as a Food Service Account Executive at Kellogg Company. Use your stellar sales and planning experience to manage customer relationships and deliver incremental sales and profit within multiple foodservice segments including K-12, College/University, Healthcare, Business & Industry, & Commercial accounts. With an owner’s mindset, you will work to deliver market-leading customer plans and best in class execution. Bring your energy and collaboration skills and play a key part in helping the organization grow.
The ideal candidate will reside in the Cincinnati, OH area but may consider individuals in other remote locations in Ohio. This position covers a geography near Cincinnati, OH.
At Kellogg, we are passionate about our brands, business, and outstanding food. Our culture is fun, flexible and our teams play to win. Together we’ll shape a stronger future for our company, and your career.
Kellogg is progressing toward unleashing our full potential by the end of 2023. After this portfolio transformation journey is complete, this role will support Kellanova, a leading company in global snacking, international cereal and noodles, plant-based foods, and North America frozen breakfast. Learn more about our bold next steps at UnleashingOurPotential.com.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Development and Execute Business Plan – Strategizing and conducting operator and distributor sales calls, you will sell Kellogg's portfolio of products to our current and new customers. You will oversee and create new business opportunities to enhance the Kellogg Company profile within the Foodservice industry. Taking a data-driven approach, you will focus on void closures, white space opportunities, optimizing assortment, and upselling.
- Leading Sales Efforts – Promoting a customer-centered culture, you will strive to exceed customer needs, requirements and expectations resulting in fostering loyalty, increasing customer satisfaction, and driving growth. We're hoping you can take a new angle on what otherwise might be ordinary.
- Conduct Business Reviews & Provide Business Solutions – You will conduct business reviews with top operators and distributors. This will involve providing business solutions grounded in fact-based category management, including; consumer insights, industry trends, demographic information, and customer analysis.
- CRM – CRM systems play a vital role in driving business growth by leveraging data-driven insights and effective customer management practices. You will use CRM to maintain accurate and frequent customer information and record all sales and call activity. Generate reports on key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure performance and identify trends.
- Collaboration – Driving best in class collaboration requires effective communication, knowledge sharing utilizing technology tools, and promoting shared goals. You will bring your passion for collaboration and work with cross-functional team members towards common sales goals and drive towards continuous improvement in overall sales performance.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Experience in sales and building customer relationshps
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with a track record of sales success
- Strong ability to develop, present and execute customer plans
- Ability to understand market dynamics, forecast results, and analyze and interpret data
- Must have a growth mindset, take the initiative, be independent and motivated to drive continuous improvement.
- Proficient Computer Skills in Windows, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Motor vehicle history with two or less moving violations within the last 36 months
After you apply, your application will be reviewed by a real recruiter – not a bot. This means it could take us a little while to get back with you so watch your inbox for updates. In the meantime, visit our How We Hire page to get insights into our hiring process and how to best prepare for a Kellogg interview.
If we can help you with a reasonable accommodation throughout the application or hiring process, please [email protected].
ABOUT KELLOGG COMPANY
Kellogg Company is a multibillion-dollar company with over 30 thousand employees all over the globe. We are proud to make delicious foods that people love – foods that you grew up with like Frosted Flakes, Cheez It, Eggo, Pop-Tarts, Crunchy Nut, Pringles, as well as innovative foods such as MorningStar Farms, RX bar, and Noodles. Our KValues and BetterDays commitments are at the core of who we are, what we believe and what brings us together. We’re proud to say we’ve been awarded with Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies”, DiversityInc’s “Top 50 Companies for Diversity”, Newsweek’s “Most Loved Workplaces”, and many more awards that you can check out here.
Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion has been part of our DNA since the beginning. Clearly stated in our Code of Ethics “we have respect for individuals of all backgrounds, capability and opinions.” We believe that equity is more than leveling the playing field. It is making sure barriers, both tangible and intangible, are removed. Interested in the numbers? We hold ourselves accountable with our yearly Features report.
Kellogg is proud to offer industry competitive Total Health benefits (Physical, Financial, Emotional, and Social) that vary depending on region and type of role. Be sure to ask your recruiter for more information!
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that strives to provide an inclusive work environment, a seat for everyone at the table, and embraces the diverse talent of its people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information regarding our efforts to advance Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, please visit our website here.
Let’s create the future of food,