Accounts Payable - #134789
Creative Financial Staffing
Date: 6 days ago
City: South Bend, IN
Salary: $40,440 - $49,600 per year
Contract type: Full time
About the Company and Opportunity:
- CFS is working with a growing company that loves to work as a team!
- They are looking for an Accounts Payable specialist to join their accounting department.
- It is a laid-back, inclusive work environment, where all employee effort is valued, and Town Halls are held to keep everyone up to date on the mission and direction of the company.
- They hold company-wide events like cookouts, and they love to do community outreach by planning volunteer events with employee participation!
- Competitive benefits package and business casual dress code with jeans!
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable role:
- Processing of invoices, including recording invoices received, ensuring proper supporting documentation, and identifying and resolving issues
- Creating and maintaining customer and vendor records
- Researching and resolving routine inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons
- Assisting with audit requests and schedules
Preferred Qualifications for the Accounts Payable role:
- No degree required
- Minimum two years of prior experience in Accounts Payable
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel: comfortable with pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s
- High level of organization and strong attention to detail
- Excellent data entry and communication skills