Accounts Receivable Administrator - #135335
Location: Knoxville, TN
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track and process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Maintain and update customer files, including name or address changes, mergers, or mailing attentions.
- Perform day to day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting, and recording accounts receivable data.
- Prepare bills, invoices, and bank deposits.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve billing issues.
- Facilitate swift payment of invoices due to the company by sending bill reminders and contacting clients with outstanding accounts.
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
- Draft and send collection letters and notices, when needed.
- Participate in team planning meetings to develop unique solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to function in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least two years related experience required.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
This is not necessarily an all-inclusive list of job-related responsibilities, duties, skills, requirements or working conditions. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.