Administrative Assistant II - #134813
Alliance Defending Freedom
Everyone says they want to change the world. We’re looking for people who actually will.
Alliance Defending Freedom is an alliance-building legal organization that advocates for the right of people to freely live out their faith. Please visit www.adflegal.org/about-us/careers to view our Statement of Faith and Doctrinal Distinctives.
Administrative Assistant II, Information Technology
Alliance Defending Freedom is looking for a highly organized Administrative Assistant to join us in our Scottsdale office. As the Administrative Assistant II, Information Technology, you are a vital part of the I.T. Team. In this role, you will report to the V.P. of I.T., and are responsible for assisting the respective team in a variety of administrative tasks.
Your Essential Responsibilities:
In this position, you will:
- Prepare expense reports and check requests with invoices for multiple team members.
- Place orders and assist with Inventory.
- Proofread/edit documents, produce and contribute to any other documents as assigned.
- Assist with the continuous improvement of systems, processes, and applications.
- Manage Outlook calendars and coordinate and schedule meetings.
- Use Outlook and Teams to schedule and participate in meetings.
- Send organization wide I.T. Alert emails.
- Upload and update contracts and information in Contract Management System (CMS).
- Take notes during meetings and disseminate a concise summary of action items.
- Execute tasks that may require you to answer phones, scan, copy, and collate documents; prepare USP/FedEx shipping labels, packages, letters, and emails.
Other Responsibilities (Non-Essential):
- You will be asked to perform related duties or special projects as assigned; some may be outside of regular business hours.
Skills you need to succeed:
Demonstrated proficiency in:
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong grammar, proofreading, and attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Experience with Sharepoint, OneDrive, and Teams is preferred.
- Strong initiative and self-motivation.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting, but work independently when needed.
- Professionally and appropriately handle privileged and confidential communications.
- Make sound decisions under demanding conditions.
- Prioritize, multitask effectively, be organized, and accomplish deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Work collaboratively cross-team within ADF to execute high-impact program operations.
- Prioritize and achieve deadline goals with a strong attention to detail and organization.
- Execute tasks with a high degree of precision.
- Manage a variety of responsibilities and projects with a wide variety of complexities.
- Communicate with excellence in writing and orally.
Education and/or experience:
- Minimum 3 years of administrative experience, preferably in an I.T. environment.
- Prior successful experience in building relationships and working effectively with a team while managing multiple projects.
To complete your application, please submit a cover letter with your resume.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ORGANIZATION WITH A COMPETITIVE
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE, TOO?
We have it! Alliance Defending Freedom offers team members a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes major medical insurance, dental care, medical and dependent care reimbursement, paid disability, long-term care insurance, and life insurance. We also offer a 401(k) plan with a generous company match. Work and life balance is important to the well-being of our team members. You will receive paid time off (PTO) that starts accruing from your hire date and 11 paid holidays per year.