Aide - #135309
Phoenix Physical Therapy
The Physical Therapy Aide assists the physical therapy staff with routine operational tasks. Help prepare treatment equipment and rooms, assist patients with limited mobility to reach treatment areas, and perform administrative duties.
- Performs everyday activities such as preparing patients for treatment, setting up equipment, changing linens, and cleaning therapy rooms/equipment.
- Provides patients with information regarding treatments and evaluations.
- Monitors and maintains inventory for physical therapy supplies.
- Ensures that treatment rooms and open gym space adhere to appropriate safety and sanitation requirements.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Education / Training:
- High school education or equivalent.
- Current CPR certification
- Previous experience in a healthcare environment preferred.
- Customer/client orientation.
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Varied activities including sitting, walking, squatting, stooping, lifting, bending, reaching.
- Must be able to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and to lift 100 pounds.
***Phoenix Physical Therapy is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.