Assistant Store Manager - #135118
Job LocationsRite Aid Store 03715 - 520 West Broad Street, Richmond, Virginia, 23220 23220 Job Description
Assistant Store Manager (Merchandising)
Contribute to our mission to improve Health and Wellness in your community.
Become a Rite Aid Assistant Store Manager over Merchandising, today!
As an Assistant Store Manager over Merchandising, you are responsible for day-to-day operations, care, and service provided to our customer & patients. Your purpose is to lead your store to success through mentoring, coaching, and optimizing processes. Your experience with plan-o-grams, signage, and merchandising are paramount to being successful in this role.
Why you will THRIVE here:
You love to help people.
You are a natural leader who builds solid professional relationships.
You enjoy motivating those around you, and you’re good at it.
You consistently exceed people's expectations.
You are passionate about providing top-notch customer service.
You have a keen sense for optimizing, organizing, and visualizing.
Day-in-the-Life of an Assistant Store Manager (Merchandising):
- Assist the Store Manager with the operation of your store to maximize profitability.
- Lead associates through the execution of company business objectives to drive sales, prevent shrink, be profitable, and provide a superior customer experience.
- Assist with the general maintenance and appearance of the store by ensuring a safe and pleasing environment for both customers and associates by assisting with the general maintenance and appearance of the store; request store maintenance when required.
- Receive merchandise deliveries from vendors and Rite Aid distribution centers.
- Ensure all merchandise is set up according to plan-o-grams received from the corporate office.
- Coach and develop your team to demonstrate, model and encourage Rite Aid’s core values to both internal and external customers and associates.
- Conduct regular counts to ensure accurate perpetual inventory.
- Manually order product to meet customer needs.
- Analyze operating reports and make recommendations for improvement. Utilize scheduling software to complete the associate work schedule.
- Ensure the store opens and closes at the appropriate time.
- Ensure proper procedures are followed for cash transactions and bank deposits.
Education and/or Experience
H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
Associate’s Degree (AA) preferred.
2 years of experience in retail, food service, restaurant or customer service industry, preferably at a supervisor level required.
What's in it for you?
In an effort to improve and sustain the health and wellness of our employees, we offer competitive health plans, generous paid time off, 401K matching, and career growth opportunities! From the moment you join our team, we provide an environment that inspires and motivates you to work here and reach your full potential. We support personal growth and celebrate achievements. We dedicate ourselves to creating an experience for all our associates that is easy, exciting, and engaging.
Apply to become a Rite Aid Assistant Store Manager (Merchandising) and thrive with us today!