Associate Client Manager, Customer Success & Insights - #134721
CUSTOMER SUCCESS & INSIGHTS, ASSOCIATE MANAGER
Location: Remote-based role and must be physically based within the US
Reference ID: REFID566418
About this job
As a Customer Success & Insights Associate Manager, you are responsible for all client activity and the overall success of NielsenIQ at the customer. This includes driving timely outcomes and client value through the data and analytics, which drive the overall customer experience and elevate NIQ's performance. This role has deep knowledge of the customer’s business and industry that enables you to identify new opportunities for NIQ to drive value. Works successfully across a matrixed organization structure, fully leveraging the service model.
- Partner with customers to set objectives that drive business impact and maximum value
- Develop a consultative approach to solving business issues, understanding the industry and issues a customer is facing
- Build/maintain strong relationships and deep expertise with adaptability, urgency, positivity
- Understand client structure and organization
- Leverage NielsenIQ solutions and apply industry knowledge, conduct issue-based analyses with clear, proactive insights and action-oriented recommendations
- Drive strategic thought leadership, leveraging NielsenIQ tools and assets
- Identify opportunities for increased partnership and elevate to sales partners
- Facilitate clear day-to-day communications with customers, proving the value of NIQ solutions in support of growth, adoption, and value creation
- Ensure on-time delivery of solutions to achieve forecasted revenue on time
- Work collaboratively with internal partners to ensure deliverables are connected to customer business objectives, delivered on time, and focused on the outcome
- Lead client discussions, providing proactive insights and action-oriented recommendations
- Ensure client stakeholders buy into the outcomes and value NielsenIQ is delivering
- Work with internal partners to ensure timely delivery of monthly data and reporting
You are flexible and easily adapt to a dynamic work environment. You have a can-do attitude and can tell a story using data. You are the first to recognize an opportunity and turn it into a solution. Curiosity, communication, and critical thinking drive your work. You are comfortable working with complex customer relationships and issue resolution. You are creative in leveraging existing data sources to answer tough questions. You work collaboratively, part of a remote team within a challenging and matrixed environment, while maintaining high standards. You have strong time management skills and are comfortable managing multiple priorities.
- College/University undergraduate or Master’s degree
- Experience with data analysis, manipulating scan/panel data, and visualizing insights
- Familiarity with NielsenIQ solutions or syndicated data
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, experience with BI Tools a plus (PowerBI, Tableau)
- 2+ years of Consumer-Packaged Goods industry experience preferred
- Flexible working environment
- Health insurance
- Parental leave
- Life insurance
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights—delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms—NIQ delivers the Full View.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.