Bookkeeper - #135059
Franz Witte Landscape Contracting, Inc.
We are looking for an experienced bookkeeper to join our corporate administrative team to maintain the financial records. We currently have construction operations, maintenance operations as well as a retail nursery that is open to the public. As such, we are looking for a candidate that has experience keeping books for these types of business.
The candidate will be performing the necessary bookkeeping for each of the operational departments mentioned above.
Under general supervision, the successful candidate will be responsible for processing accounts receivable and payable, processing invoices and bills, recording bank transactions, reconciling accounts, reconciling separate systems to accounting records, and processing timecards and payroll.
The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Previous accounting experience with construction job-costing is strongly preferred.
- Maintain and update accounting records and databases.
- Process accounts payable and receivable.
- Reconcile credit card statements.
- Assist with time sheets and payroll processing.
- Perform general office duties, electronic filing of all paperwork.
- Prepare monthly sales tax submissions.
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts monthly.
- Prepare & record journal entries.
- Other general office duties as assigned.
Job Type: Flexible Full-Time
Benefits: standard full-time benefit package
Physical setting: Corporate Offices in Nampa, Idaho
- Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise- Contractor Edition
- Landscape Management – LMN
- Lightspeed Retail