Business Unit Manager - Aerospace - #134931
Join the world of the future in a fast-growing international company!
At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shape the future within an engineering company at the heart of innovation. From 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicle to the factory of the future – new technologies are part of our 13,000 ingenious collaborators’ day-to-day life.
Whether you are a student, young graduate, engineer or experienced project manager, at SEGULA Technologies you will find the opportunity to give a new meaning to your career. Skills development is a big part of SEGULA Technologies’ DNA. We offer the possibility to move between sectors and positions, as well as attractive geographic mobility opportunities.
SEGULA Technologies is always looking for new, ingenious, and daring talents worldwide to support all the major industrial actors within the automotive, aeronautics, energy, railway, naval, oil & gas and pharmaceutical sectors.
Take a new challenge and join us!
The Business Unit Manager will be responsible for the sales of time and materials staffing, service center and work packages in the Aerospace industry for new and existing customers. This position will include obtaining new customers and managing existing customers and accounts. The ideal candidate will also have an understanding of the defense industry.
Working with our Headquarters in Livonia, MI, you will build a strategy for developing and winning new business in the Aero industry as well as managing accounts where you will be responsible for the P&L, both revenue and margin. This requires a clear understanding of:
- The customer needs.
- Building a sales pitch and value proposition.
- Bid writing and costing.
- CRM management.
- Status reporting.
- Ongoing management of the customer relationship, ensuring satisfaction and repeat business.
For time and materials or service center projects, you will build and manage a team with support from the recruiting department as well as other resources from group projects and departments.
- Build a recruitment plan and maintain a talent pool for your key capabilities.
- Recruit talent for your teams with the support of Recruiting.
- Manage your team maintaining a motivated and productive group of engineers.
- Manage the career development of your team including training, appraisals, and regular meetings.
- Ensure the level of service is maintained to the customer.
- Ensure project financials are met.
- Fluent in English.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proven sales skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Aerospace industry.
- Must be willing to travel.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.