Chiropractor Laredo, TX - #135129
HEALTHCARE RECRUITMENT COUNSELORS
Chiropractor Laredo, TX
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated Chiropractor to join our practice full time in Laredo, TX. Are you a great adjuster, who enjoys helping others reach their healthcare goals? Are you passionate about the benefits of continued Chiropractic Care? Are you motivated to develop personalized treatment plans and working as a part of a team to give your patients the best care they deserve? Then we want you and your unique goals and skills to join our dynamic team- changing the face of healthcare and leading our patients towards optimal health! We prefer the incoming Chiropractor be bilingual in Spanish/English.
Our group has been providing high quality chiropractic care to the community for over 12 years. Our mission is to improve the health care of our community, while educating our community about natural health care. The guiding principles of our practice are integrity, care and community, and our commitment to these values is evident in our approach to our patients. We enjoy helping our patients on a personalized basis, designing treatment plans to meet the individual needs and goals of each patient. Our commitment to address our patients’ conditions helps us achieve lasting results and allows our patients to get back to fully enjoying life.
- Chiropractic patient exams/evaluations (medical history, physical exam, review pertinent records)
- Take and review X-rays
- Diagnosis and treatment plan formulation
- Patient education as to the diagnosis, treatment plan options, benefits of continued chiropractic care, therapies/modalities, lifestyle modifications, and health and nutritional counseling
- Chiropractic Care- manual adjustments- provide therapeutic exercise instruction, therapies, and modalities (Electric stim, Traction)
- Documentation/progress notes
- Collaboration with the team and staff for comprehensive patient care
- Graduation from an accredited Doctor of Chiropractic Program (DC)
- Licensed DC in the State of TX
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Monday-Friday with ½ day on Friday
- $100k per year (DOE) with monthly collection bonuses based on volume of patients
- Performance bonus based on Volume and potential for % bonus based on monthly collections
- Yearly license renewal coverage
- Annual CE Stipend
- Malpractice Coverage
Join our experienced and well-respected team, providing high quality comprehensive care. Our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing chiropractic care. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and the chance to provide amazing care to countless people and change people’s lives. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then contact us! We look forward to hearing from you.