Claims Specialist - Fort Lauderdale, FL (On-site) - #135243
Sixt is seeking a Claims Specialist to join the Fleet Maintenance team in our Fort Lauderdale Headquarters. ** This is an onsite role ** The Claims Specialist will be responsible for handling all at-fault claims in the Claims Department. They will serve as the initial point of contact for calls, obtain necessary information accurately and efficiently, respond to inquiries and resolve disputes. The ideal candidate is a multitasker with an excellent work ethic, strong analytical skills, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Collect, review, and ensure accuracy of all documentation associated with damage files
- Contact at-fault individual(s) to attempt to collect on damages to Sixt vehicles
- Properly bill at-fault individual (s) for all applicable fees (physical damage, towing, storage charges, administration fees, loss of use, diminish value of vehicles, etc.
- Handle billing disputes from individuals and insurance carriers
- Handle disputes from attorneys
- Resolve and negotiate damage recovery via phone, email, and other means of communication
- Process damage file payments
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Dependable, cooperative, and willing to assist others
- Knowledge of MS Office software Word and Excel
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Experience in claims, collections, or similar field is a plus
- Ability to communicate in other languages (French, Portuguese, Spanish, German, etc.) is a plus.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Hourly rate: $20.40 per hour plus bonus
We are a leading global mobility service provider with sales of €3.07 billion and around 7,500 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE combines our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (cab, driver and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to our fleet of 270,894 vehicles, the services of 1,500 cooperation partners and around 1.5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we are present in more than 110 countries at 2,098 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service are our top priorities. We focus on true entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our corporate strategy with foresight. Want to take off with us and revolutionize the world of mobility? Apply now!