Class A CDL Local Truck Driver - #134890
Jobs for Humanity
Company Name: Keurig Dr Pepper
Local Delivery Driver – Watertown, WI
Immediate Hiring for Local Home Daily Drivers
About the Role
- As a Local Delivery Driver, you will be responsible for delivering our products to both small and large retailers on a predetermined route.
- You will unload the trucks using a hand dolly or electric pallet jack, engage with our customers in a friendly manner, and assist in stocking shelves and coolers as requested.
- No prior experience is necessary as we provide comprehensive training upon hiring.
Shift and Schedule
- Monday through Friday
- Start time is at 5:00am until the route is completed
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends if necessary
- Local routes
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is customer service-oriented and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy interacting with people and prefer being active rather than sitting behind the wheel. The majority of your shift will involve lifting, pushing, and pulling cases of our products. If this describes you, we encourage you to apply now!
This position may involve operating the following equipment: Tractor Trailer - Semi - Pup Trailer - Box Truck - 28 ft Trailer - 32 ft Trailer - 53 ft Trailer - Delivery Truck - Side Load - Side Bay - Trailer with lift gate - pallet jack - hand truck - dolly
This position may include: Driving - CDL - Class A CDL - Delivery Truck Driver - OTR - Delivery Driver - Customer Delivery - Commercial Driver’s LicenseRequirements:
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred
- 21 years of age or older
- Ability to repeatedly lift, push, and pull at least 50 pounds
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License A (CDL A)
- Must be able to maintain a valid DOT Driver Qualification File
- Starting pay at $27.50 per hour with a potential increase to $28.84 per hour after six months of employment
- Comprehensive benefits package, subject to eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Paid Time Off (including vacation and sick time), 401k with company match, Tuition Reimbursement, and Mileage Reimbursement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX. We generate over $11 billion in annual revenue and have established ourselves as leaders in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks, mixers, and single-serve coffee brewing systems. Our extensive distribution network ensures that our portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed, and partner brands is available to consumers everywhere. We employ over 25,000 individuals and operate more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses, and distribution centers across North America.
At KDP, we value the well-being of our employees. Therefore, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports your health, wellness, and personal and financial stability. Additionally, we provide various employee programs to foster your professional growth and development, ensuring that you feel valued, inspired, and appreciated in your work environment.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly promotes diversity in its workforce. We hire qualified applicants and provide equal opportunities for career advancement, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. We encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled