Clinical Assistant / RPSGT - #134908
Founded in 1948, Norco is headquartered in Boise, Idaho, and has over 70 branches in Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Nevada, Washington, Utah, and Wyoming. As a family and employee-owned company, we operate the nation's largest independent gas manufacturer/distributor of welding, safety, medical equipment, and supplies. Norco is proud to be among the thousands of privately-owned businesses nationwide that offer their employees a meaningful stake in the business through employee stock ownership (ESOP).
At Norco we share a common mission: "Serving You Better." Treating customers, suppliers and each other with respect and dignity is our top priority. We work hard every day to serve others and create rich lives for our employees, their families, and the communities where we work and live.
Norco is currently seeking an individual to fill our Clinical Assistant position. The Clinical Assistant is responsible for the coordination of all Category II and III equipment set-ups and staff scheduling as directed. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with patients, physicians, therapists, insurance companies, and referral sources to optimize the equipment needs for clients
- Obtain necessary documentation and authorizations required for equipment coverage
- Assist with clinical, sales support, and home transition staff, as necessary
- Assist customer service staff to coordinate respiratory-related discharges
- Coordinate RT/Clinician schedules and patient set-ups, answer and route clinical staff/patient communication
- Perform other tasks as assigned or necessary
- Pay: $20.00/hr - $22.00/hr Depending on experience
- Previous home care experience is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent phone demeanor
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs frequently and over 50 lbs occasionally to a height of 36 inches
Norco offers a competitive compensation/benefit package, including:
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Medical and Dependent Care Flex Accounts (FSA)
- Life Insurance provided at no cost to employee by Norco through United Heritage
- Supplemental Accident, Disease, and Life Insurance through Colonial Life Insurance
- Employee Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) with Employer Matching
- Wellness Program
- Employee Discount on products sold by Norco
Norco, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Norco, Inc is a drug-free workplace.