Cloud Architect Engineer (Senior-Level) - #135234
Link Solutions, Inc.
Link Solutions, Inc. delivers reliable and effective Information Technology services to government clients in support of critical mission needs. Delivering a broad range of Infrastructure Operations, Application Development, Cybersecurity, Virtualization, Cloud and Mobility services.
If you’re looking for a technology company that values innovation, with a vision toward the future of the technology landscape, look no further than Link Solutions! Link is quality and compliance-focused, under our guiding philosophy “Mission First, Customer Always".
We are ISO 9001:2008, ISO 20000-1:2018, ISO 27001:2013 certified and appraised for CMMI ML3 for Services and Development.
Link Solutions is seeking a Cloud Architect Engineer (Senior-Level) to join our team in Aberdeen, Maryland.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Non-remote (relocation incentive available)
The Could Architect/Engineer will provide cloud engineering support to the Army acquisition community throughout the system development lifecycle (SDLC) in support of the Project Manager Intelligence Systems and Analytics (PM IS&A). Become an integral part of a professionally diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where work/life balance and employees come first. This is a great opportunity that will allow you to work on innovative projects that offer advancement and growth while helping protect our national security.
- Provide cybersecurity and architecture expertise for a modern cloud computing environment.
- Build new cloud-based environments for DoD cloud initiatives.
- Guide legacy systems migration to a modern platform and assist with the adoption.
- Design enterprise and systems security throughout the development life cycle; translate technology and environmental conditions into security designs and processes.
- Design and develop security requirements that mitigate risk while maintaining operational capability.
- Verify architecture against program requirements and goals. This includes participating in technical discussions, trade studies, and working groups, and conducting research on industry best practices for potential implementation.
- Interface with program managers to explain security goals and mitigations relative to their priorities of cost and schedule.
- Design and implementation of Event-based architectures such as Kafka, Azure Event Hub, or similar solutions.
- Design and implement data pipelines and workflows using ADF, NiFi, AirFlow, Logic Apps, or similar orchestration services.
- Design and implementation of Microservices, APIs, and message-based integration solutions.
- Configure and manage cloud environments of distributed applications and middleware.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a T3 security clearance.
- Six (6+) years of experience architecting designing and delivering Integration Solutions on Azure or AWS cloud with a strong understanding of network protocols/services and network infrastructures.
- Experience using C#, Python, HTML5/JS, Microsoft .NET/.NET Core framework.
- Experience managing the software development lifecycle from design, development, testing, integration, deployment, and support.
- Experience in code quality review, end-to-end integration testing, performance testing, and tuning.
- Strong understanding of features and capabilities of Cloud Platform (Security, Firewalls, Redis Cache, Key Vault, Service Bus, Kafka/EventHub, ASR, Networking, OMS, Blob Storage, ADLS, Resource Groups, NSG, Application Insights, SQL Server, SQL DB, Load-Balancers).
- Active T3 security clearance.
- A bachelor's and/or master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field with a comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts.
- Technical skills and strong technical delivery of complex projects through a proven methodology such as MOF, Agile, ITIL, TOGAF, or similar project approaches
- Experience using Azure DevOps, GitHub, Visual Studio, MSSQL management studio, or similar tools.
This opportunity is contingent upon successful award and contract negotiation which is currently in process.
Link Solutions Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to include paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, company-paid long and short-term disability, life insurance, referral bonuses, relocation incentive program, certification reimbursement program, retirement, and more.
Link Solutions, Inc. is an EOE. AA/M/F/D/V. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.