Components Customer Account Representative I - #135297
WORK WEEK START:MONDAY
WORK WEEK END:FRIDAY
WORK START TIME:8:00 AMWORK END TIME : 4:30 PM
Duncan Aviation is the largest, family-owned maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) facility in the world providing complete nose-to-tail services for business aircraft. We value the individual experiences and diversity of our workforce and are proud to be a Veteran-Friendly Employer. Individuals of all backgrounds, nationalities, disability status, and military service are encouraged to apply.
Are you ready for an Experience. Unlike any other? Apply today!
With assistance, the Components Customer Account Representative I supports customers, satellite and shop team members by responding to requests or inquiries regarding Duncan Aviation component repair and overhaul services. In addition, this position proactively updates status of customer send-in units; generates, processes and bills prepared work orders; updates the Customer Relationship Management system (CRM); and coordinates shipment of completed units and/or loaners.
Essential Job Functions
- Processes incoming calls and accurately quotes average repair and turn times.
- Is familiar with personnel and functions of each repair team capability.
- Able to support customer questions with assistance from others.
- Schedules and coordinates units for repair or overhaul for Accessory and Avionics teams to communicate accurate turn-time and completion dates. Notifies repair shop, and material services departments of AOG or expedited units.
- Prepares and presents estimates for repairs, overhaul, and exchanges to outside services of components in response to customers’ requests.
- Monitors and updates work orders (i.e. verifying pricing, squawk details, parts, labor, all outside services and discounts to ensure accurate invoice, etc.). Estimates, quotes, schedules, bills prepared work orders, collects payment, and ships units.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Job Specific Requirements
- Licenses/Certificates: N/A
- Attendance: Regularly scheduled attendance required
- Physical: Tolerates standing and sitting; reads small print; proficient typing and data entry; proficiency with basic database management
- Environmental: Tolerates working in a noisy environment
Education and Experience
- High School graduate or equivalent required
- Business courses at a college level preferred
- Customer service or aviation related service experience preferred
- Moving is expensive and hard work! Relocation Assistance is available for those that qualify.
- Duncan offers a comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation/Holiday) that is available to team members on day one.
- Plan for your medical needs with a Health Savings Account (employer and employee contributions).
- Save for your future through our 401(k) program where you can begin contributions within your first 45 days, 50% match on first 6% contributed
- Enjoy Duncan Aviation’s On-Site Fitness & Health Clinics at the MRO locations
- Take advantage of a variety of In-House Training opportunities, or use Tuition Assistance to further your education.
Duncan Aviation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled