Concierge Manager - #134836
At Dweck, you must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or be eligible for an exception.
As our Concierge Manager, you will be the first person people see as they walk into the building and the first voice they hear when they call in. You'll be involved in so many things throughout the day that'll make the time go fast. This is not a position where you'll just sit behind a desk answering phones. Oh, no. This shift is usually the busiest with the highest traffic volume - in-person and over the phone. You'll be the go-to person for everyone in the building. You'll handle resident requests, log incoming packages and sometimes drop-off to residents' doors, plan resident social events, coordinate maintenance requests and help the office team. You're the glue that keeps the community together.
As one of the leaders of the community, you will set the example of how to provide a VIP living experience. You’re a mentor at heart who will support team members’ desire to learn and grow by coaching and training. Since your team functions 24-hours, you must be accessible for team members who work on different shifts.
As a Concierge Manager, you will:
- lead a team of full-time and part-time, day, evening, and overnight concierges. Maintain a positive team environment even during different shifts keeping open lines of communication. Ensure monthly scheduling calendar is completed and staffed, use floaters when needed. Support aspirations of career growth by setting up training and participating in development programs.
- conduct semi-annual Concierge Dweckellence Audit: This audit will include several items from Training & Attendance, Key control, Binder & Emergency Procedure, administrative and system management, common area and personal items.
- greet incoming guests and residents along with their furry family member. If they're a guest, find out how you can help and guide them in the right direction. Answer incoming calls to find out how you can help and transfer them to the person who can better help them.
- receive incoming mail and packages. This can be a lot to source through especially around holiday season. Log packages and give to resident at the desk or drop-off to resident's door upon request. Conduct package audits to ensure delivery and improve efficiency of package handling.
- assist residents with emergencies, requests, or concerns. An example of an emergency may be assisting residents who are locked out of their apartment. Examples of a request may be to help make reservations at a restaurant, reserve the clubroom, or provide a guest parking pass. Examples of a concern may be noise complaint or unkind neighbor behavior.
- respond and coordinate service requests with the maintenance team within 24 hours. If it's an emergency, follow protocol to make sure its handled right away. After the request has been taken care of, follow up with resident to make sure they are happy.
- plan resident social events. Follow a theme of the month or plan something entertaining. Our resident events are fun and create a sense of community. This is where residents and team members get to know each other better.
- assist the office team with administrative tasks and lending a hand when help is needed.
We’re looking for:
- A leader with experience managing a team whether in a living, retail, travel, or hotel environment.
- The ability to sit or stand for long periods of time, lift, push, pull up to 50 lbs.
What else is in it for you?
- Financial - Great pay including bonuses. Get paid for referring new team members.
- Retirement - Company matched 401k.
- Paid time off - holidays, vacation, sick, jury duty, bereavement, and parental leave.
- Wellness - Medical, vision, dental insurance, life/AD&D, short & long-term disability, wellness programs.
- Education and career planning - Career and personal development training.
- Perks - Apartment home discount, fun team building events.