Coord Education/Prevention - #135283
University Medical Center of El Paso
Responsible for preparing, organizing and coordinating trauma education programs for University Medical Center of El Paso’s Level I Trauma Program under the general supervision of Trauma Education & Injury Prevention Manager.
1. Strong verbal and written communication skills and knowledge of English grammar, punctuation and spelling.
2. Proficient in operation of personal computer to include Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, and Excel), Publisher, and Internet knowledgeable,
3. Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
4. Good data entry skills.
5. Experienced in providing presentations.
Three of years of experience in community education/awareness required.
Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance liability required.
The following need to be obtained within one year of being in the position:
1. National Child Passenger Safety Technician/Instructor Certification.
2. Texas License Child Safety Seat and Seat Belt Offender Programs Instructor.
Education and Training:
Bachelor degree in Health, Business Administration, Human Services or related field required.
Master degree preferred.
Location: University Medical Center of El Paso · Prevention and Education
Schedule: Full Time, Rotating