Data Analyst - #135273
General Dynamics Information Technology
Public Trust: None
Requisition Type: Regular
Own your opportunity to work alongside federal civilian agencies. Make an impact by providing services that help the government ensure the well being of U.S. citizens.
We are GDIT. We take pride in providing our clients with the data they need to make important decisions that impact the world around us.
You make GDIT your place by delivering insights to help our clients make impactful changes real. By owning your opportunity at GDIT, you’ll become a critical part in how we successfully solve our clients’ biggest challenges. Our work depends on a Data Analyst joining our team to support Arkansas Department of Human Services, Division of Medical Services activities at Little Rock, AR.
At GDIT, our people are at the center of everything we do. As a Data Analyst supporting production and analytic teams under contract with Arkansas Department of Human Services, Division of Medical Services, you will be trusted to work on PCMH analytic projects and quality assurance initiatives. In this role, a typical day will include:
- Collaborating with production and analytic teams to solve healthcare analytics.
- Contributes to completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Effectively communicate with team members and customers.
- Analyzes organizational data and conducts statistical analysis using SAS or python.
- Use problem-solving skills to think critically and propose innovative solutions.
- Detail-oriented with a strong focus on data accuracy and attention to detail.
- Acquiring knowledgeable skills on becoming technical subject matter expert
- Applies mathematical calculations to recommend solutions to technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Models and evaluates the potential impact of data changes.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Your success will be measured through timely delivery and accuracy of projects.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCEED:
- Education: BS with MS preferred
- Years of relevant experience: 2+
- Technical skills: SAS, SQL, python
- Security clearance level: none
- Preferred qualifications:
- Knowledge of medical claims and terminology a plus.
- experience in metrics analysis, reporting, process improvement, and quality assurance.
- Knowledge of quality assurance principles, methodologies, and best practices.
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401K with company match
- Challenging work
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
- Rewards program for high-performing employees