Grocery Stocker - Eataly Downtown - #135211
Eataly North America
Eataly is the world’s largest artisanal Italian food and beverage marketplace! Eataly is not a chain; each Eataly is different, with its own character and own theme – but all with the same aim... for our guests to:
- EAT authentic Italian food at our restaurants, cafés and to-go counters
- SHOP a selection of high-quality Italian, local and homemade products
- LEARN through our classes and our team’s product knowledge
The Stocker Grocery Sales Associate / Market Associate stocks and displays products in the Housewares and Grocery departments and provides outstanding guest service. Reports to the Market Manager.
- Stocks, rotates, merchandises and faces products according to department procedures
- Ensures all grocery items are merchandised attractively as per quality standards
- Rotates products according to First In First Out (FIFO) standards
- Maintains and organizes back-stock and warehouse storage areas according to department standards
- Adheres to all guidelines about product recommendations and information
- Communicates department’s needs, adjustments and problems promptly and efficiently to manager
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment in compliance with department, federal and state regulations
- Performs light cleaning duties such as sweeping, dusting and packaging disposal as necessary
- Performs other duties as required or assigned
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with a team
- Verbal and written communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous stocking experience in a retail setting preferred
- Availability to work onsite with a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours, including standing, walking, bending and squatting
- Ability to use a hand truck, cart, box cutter, ladder and cleaning supplies
Please be prepared to provide proof of fully Covid-19 vaccination upon hire.
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K with match or RRSP
- Bonus program
- Free family meal daily
- Discounts at Eataly
- Classes on products and Italian cuisine
- Referral bonus program
- and more!
The base pay range for this position is $17 - $19 per hour.
Eataly is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is the Company’s policy to not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic made unlawful to consider by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Eataly also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Eataly’s policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding consideration of unemployment status, salary history, credit/bankruptcy history and criminal background/conviction history in making hiring decisions. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.