Home Infusion RN- Per Diem - #135402
EVERSANA is the leading independent provider of global services to the life science industry. The company’s integrated solutions are rooted in the patient experience and span all stages of the product lifecycle to deliver long-term, sustainable value for patients, prescribers, channel partners and payers. The company serves more than 500 organizations, including innovative start-ups and established pharmaceutical companies to advance life science solutions for a healthier world. To learn more about EVERSANA, visit eversana.com.
EVERSANA Life Sciences is seeking Weekly Infusion Registered Nurse’s (RN) to contract to provide care through our Infusion program. An EVERSANA Life Sciences (ELSS) Contract Infusion Registered Nurse has an overall responsibility for the delivery of patient infusions in the home and/or other service environments.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Provide high-quality, skilled, in-home Infusion therapy (most often prescribed weekly. Anticipated infusion time is 1 hour).
- Complete visit specific nursing documentation and submit to EVERSANA Life Sciences.
- Provide focused clinical education and support to patients, family and caregivers, as appropriate.
- Establish the prescribed visit/infusion timeline in conjunction with the patient and/or caregiver's availability. Communicate with the patient and/or caregiver directly regarding visit scheduling.
- Reconcile medications and supplies to ensure availability for upcoming infusions.
- Communicate with prescribing physician, EVERSANA Clinical Nurse Coordinator and Pharmacists any and all significant changes (ex. Dose or infusion changes, compliance issues, patient overall condition, issues of therapy tolerance) while strictly adhering to EVERSANA HIPAA regulations
- Participate in on-going quality improvement initiatives (ex. On-site visits accompanied by an nurse surveyor, documentation review, patient surveys, and other measurement/analysis tools).
Requirements for this position:
- A current, active and unrestricted RN license in your state
- Recent IV therapy experience, required.
- Professional Liability Insurance (greater or equal to $1mil/occurrence and $1mil/aggregate)
- Current AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers certification
- Completion of background check and drug screen
- Completion of EVERSANA provided training
- Contractually required to shield patient's protected health information.
- Access to and ability to operate private and secured computer, internet, email, telephone and voicemail.
- Analytical, critical-thinking and interpersonal communication skills, required
- Competence and comfort in responding to emergencies, severe allergic reactions and/or anaphylaxis.
- Recent home care experience, preferred.
- Critical care nursing experience, preferred.
OUR CULTURAL BELIEFS
Patient Minded I act with the patient’s best interest in mind.
Client Delight I own every client experience and its impact on results.
Take Action I am empowered and empower others to act now.
Grow Talent I own my development and invest in the development of others.
Win Together I passionately connect with anyone, anywhere, anytime to achieve results.
Communication Matters I speak up to create transparent, thoughtful, and timely dialogue.
Own It I hold myself and others accountable for results.
Eversana provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
From EVERSANA’s inception, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences, and backgrounds who share a passion for improving the lives of patients and leading innovation within the healthcare industry. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion, and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employees’ points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.