HR RECRUITER - #134827
Mindleaf Technologies Inc
Mindleaf Technologies, Inc is committed to assisting military medical professionals with providing excellent and quality patient care.
Headquartered in Lowell, MA, we have been supporting military health professionals for over 20 years through federal contracts with the DOD, DHA, & VA to provide administrative support in military treatment facilities (MTFs) nationwide.
Why work for MindLeaf?
- Meet new people.
- Paid Health and Ancillary benefits
- 11 paid Federal holidays
- Paid Federal sick leave
- Tuition Assistance
- Weekends off
- Up to 2 weeks paid time off (after 1 year of employment) and up to (2) Bonus Days during 1st Year
We are always looking for top talent that enjoy making our Service Members and Veterans smile, are empathetic, and have a positive "can do" attitude. If this is you, apply with us, today!
Position is contingent upon award of contract.
What we are looking for:
As an HR Recruiter, you will develop and implement strategic initiatives in a multi-site organization through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing sourcing strategies and resources. Manages the staffing process: recruits, screens, interviews, tests and identifies candidates to fill vacant positions throughout the organization.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units.
- Work with hiring managers & HR Generalist to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Builds applicant pipeline by researching appropriate recruiting sources, contacting qualified candidates, and developing ongoing relationships, which can be accomplished through involvement in professional organizations, internet job posting sites, social media, industry contacts, professional associations and association members, colleges/universities and employees.
- Post open positions on job boards, professional organization sites, and in other position appropriate venues.
- Conduct interviews to assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Develop and update corporate job descriptions and job specifications
- Builds Company branding by establishing a recognizable “employer of choice” reputation for the company, both internally and externally.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable state and federal employment laws and ensures compliance with employment laws in the recruitment process.
- Ability to work effectively and diplomatically with a variety of publics, including potential candidates, hiring managers, community groups, government agencies, etc.
- Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job boards.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally with individuals and both large and small groups.
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Ability to work independently with self-discipline and self-motivation.
- Excellent phone skills, recruiting skills, interviewing/selection skills, people skills, results driven, professional, organized, good judgment.
- Updates job knowledge and skills by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience in lieu of degree
- 3-5 years of Staffing/Recruitment experience with the ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to Corporate staff.
- Familiarity with military installations and general base operations
- Government contracting and working knowledge of OFCCP compliance
Minimum travel is required. Approximately 1-2 trips per year to corporate office (Boston) as applicable.
Remote from anywhere in the continental US
MindLeaf is a proud participating Member of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership and encourages our military spouses to apply.
MindLeaf Technologies Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against candidates or employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, disability, veteran status, genetic history, or any other protected status.