Human Resources Assistant Manager - Bilingual (Korean/English) - #134907
WOONGJIN, Inc. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
• Develop programs to enhance employee relations and offer employee support to each staff member
• Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
• Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
• Ensure that the new hire orientation process properly introduces new employees to the corporate culture
• Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
• Act as a liaison between the company and outside legal and professional resources to ensure that all employment policies follow current laws and regulations
• Employee onboarding/recruiting and staffing
• Compensation and benefits administration
• Payroll Processing
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development
• Previous experience of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions are required
• Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred
• Speciality on Payroll is A PLUS
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.