IT Team Lead - #135219
Link Solutions, Inc.
Link Solutions, Inc. delivers reliable and effective Information Technology services to government clients in support of critical mission needs. Delivering a broad range of Infrastructure Operations, Application Development, Cybersecurity, Virtualization, Cloud, and Mobility services.
Link is quality and compliance-focused, under our guiding philosophy “Mission First, Customer Always". If you’re looking for a technology company that values innovation, with a vision toward the future of the technology landscape, look no further than Link Solutions!
We are ISO 9001:2008, ISO 20000-1:2018, ISO 27001:2013 certified and appraised for CMMI ML3 for Services and Development.
Link Solutions has an exciting new opportunity for an IT Team Lead to join our team in support of the U.S. Army Medical Materiel Development Activity (USAMMDA), in Frederick, Maryland.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Non-remote (relocation incentive available)
In this role, the successful candidate will monitor day-to-day activities, assign work across the IT team, and serve as the subject matter expert on all IT Support. The IT Lead System Administrator will monitor work progress in regard to the Help Desk and operational day-to-day activities and shall ensure all tasks are performed in a timely manner. Lead System Administrator 2 will ensure the proper maintenance, security, performance, and operation of SharePoint, MS SQL databases, and Web servers operating Windows or LINUX in a physical or virtual (VMware) environment.
- Leads a team of system administrators and IT professionals
- Works closely with the development team to support new computing environments and system role outs
- Provide support to team members to develop an overarching architectural plan for the data center.
- Implements Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) directives, security updates, and Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) patches based on guidance from Army/DHA or higher authority.
- Provide email and web software support.
- Manage storage devices and networks; perform system backups to ensure expedient restoration of systems and databases.
- Provide comprehensive support functions at two user locations with dedicated resources.
- The on-site support provides various levels of desktop and server support to the end-user customer.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- US Citizen
- Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain a T3 security clearance.
- IAT Level II Certification (CompTIA Security+ CE equivalent or higher).
- Bachelor's Degree or five (5+) years of relevant IT solutions leadership experience.
- Direct operational understanding/experience leading and providing oversight of US Army Network Enterprise Operations, infrastructures, or programs.
- Possess a strategic mindset and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with the ability to lead and develop teams.
- An analytical mindset with great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and trust with diverse audiences.
Link Solutions Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to include paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, company-paid long and short-term disability, life insurance, referral bonuses, relocation reimbursement program, certification reimbursement program, retirement, and more.
Link Solutions, Inc. is an EOE. AA/M/F/D/V. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.