Licensed Practical Nurse DAYS - #135213
Christian Living Communities
The Christian Living Communities (CLC) | Cappella Living Solutions (CLS) organization is dedicated to and known for shattering the stereotypes of aging services. Our team is revolutionizing senior living communities by breaking down barriers and embracing the wisdom, experience and vitality of our elders! In other words, we are working to create citizenship for all those who work and live in our Communities.
We are a faith-based organization that welcomes people of all beliefs, or non-beliefs, and we welcome and encourage people from all faiths and backgrounds to apply to our positions. At CLC - Cappella, we believe that a diverse workforce with a wealth of experiences and talents helps our entire organization through fresh ideas and perspectives, opportunities for innovation, and better practices. We believe that by honoring and celebrating our diversity, we create unity.
In some cases, the information in a job description may have skills that you are not sure are in line with your previous experience. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, and if you have valid licensure/certification (if required), please still consider applying with us. We have found that diversity of experience and skills, combined with a passion for working with older adults makes for an excellent team member. We are serious about providing equal pay for equal work, and post and hire within defined hiring salary ranges so you know what to expect!
As an employee of CLC - Cappella you will be joining a “World’s Best Culture” organization where compassion, caring and teamwork are values we live every day.
Responsible for organizing, directing and implementing resident care in accordance with the Company standards and as required by State and Federal regulations.
- Attend appropriate Resident Care conferences; maintain Resident Care Plans ensuring accuracy and relevancy.
- Prepare, administer and document medications according to physician orders; systematically order medications as needed and ensure that expired medications are replaced.
- Document patient care issues appropriately and report them to personnel as required.
- Recognize and identify signs and symptoms and use initiative and proper judgment in selecting appropriate treatment or procedures.
- Responsible for the immediate supervision and direction of ancillary personnel.
- Other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- Colorado State Licensed Practical Nurse license, in good standing.
- 1-year experience in a long-term care facility preferred.
- 1-year experience in overseeing and monitoring other staff preferred.
- IV Certification preferred.
- Must have computer word processing and database experience.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
Working Conditions / Physical Requirements
- Moderate physical effort required by handling objects up to 50 pounds occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds frequently.
- Possible exposure to chemicals, blood borne pathogens and other infectious diseases.
- Sits, stands, bends and moves intermittently during working hours.
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Interacts with residents, family members, visitors frequently.
If you are considering a position at Christian Living Communities | Cappella Living Solutions, we have a wide range of benefits to consider! These may vary based on the status of the role (PT, FT, or PRN).
- Health Coverage
- Health Savings Accounts
- Retirement (with match)
- Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off plan
We envision a warm and welcoming environment for all residents, team members, family members, and members of our communities – a place of belonging. Please let us know if you require accommodation during the interview process.
We ask all applicants to carefully review the hiring salary range for each posted job opportunity, as we will not hire outside the predetermined range.
Please note, consistent with state and federal mandates, being fully vaccinated from COVID-19 is a condition of employment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.