LVN - #135171
Jobs for Humanity
Company Name: Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care LLC
Join our team and make a difference!
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care is a leading provider of skilled pediatric home care and we are looking for nurses to care for our pediatric patients. We have flexible options for full-time, part-time, or per diem positions, so you can choose the schedule that works best for you. Plus, you can earn up to 80 hours of Paid Time Off (PTO) per year!Benefits of joining our team:
- Earn competitive pay rates, ranging from $18 to $23 per hour for LVNs
- Flexible schedules to accommodate your needs
- Opportunities for career development and advancement
- 1:1 care with pediatric patients
- Access to education and clinical training
- Electronic charting using KanTime
- $500 referral bonuses for teammates who refer a nurse
- Competitive benefits package for those working 30+ hours, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and more
- Current valid license to practice as an LVN issued by the State Board of Nursing
- Current CPR certification
About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care: At Thrive SPC, we are committed to providing high-quality clinical home care to medically fragile children. Our mission is to help these children grow and flourish to their full potential. We believe in excellence, respect, integrity, compassion, and social responsibility.
If you are interested in working for a company that values its nurses, prioritizes client needs, and operates with a strong set of core values, please apply today. Our recruiting team will contact you to provide more information and schedule an interview. Previous pediatric experience is preferred but not required.
Visit our website to learn more: www.thrivespc.com