Member Care Advocate - 09/23 - #135034
CME Federal Credit Union
At CME, we believe in Banking That Has Your Back. As an employer who is ranked as one of the Best Employers in Ohio and is the recipient of several Top Work Places award, we have the backs of our Associates as well! Here are just some of the benefits our Associates receive:
- 4 weeks of paid time off each year *
- 11 Paid holidays every year**
- 401(k) match of up to 6%
- Career advancement opportunities
- A strong health and wellness program with health and financial rewards
- Annual bonus potential
- Strong work/life balance
- Pet bereavement leave
- And so much more!
A financial institution in central Ohio, CME Federal Credit Union was started by the local heroes of our community – City of Columbus Fire and Police Departments. We now offer financial services to everyone in Franklin County and the 7 surrounding counties and remain dedicated to serving those who serve our community! Everything we do has just one mission, to offer strong financial solutions!
- Prorated on year one
**one floating holiday
We are currently looking for a full time Member Care Advocate to be a financial hero to our members! This position is located in our Member Care Center located in Downtown Columbus.
Our hero's mission is to . . .
- Accurately performs member requests.
- Uncovers and suggests financial services to meet the member's needs.
- Responsible for all electronic services including responding to e-mails, voicemail, and chat; online banking; iPay; mobile banking; and Apple Pay.
- Takes initiative and finds solutions.
To complete this mission, our financial hero needs to be friendly, approachable, empathetic, and accountable with great communication skills. Our hero also needs to be both solutions and detail oriented and remain accurate while working in a fast paced environment. Being flexible and a multitasker will help our hero to be the problem solver our members need. At a minimum, our hero needs to have a high school diploma or equivalent along with at least 2 years consistent sales and/or service experience.
Do you have what it takes to be a financial hero?! If so, click the Apply button!