Member Service Representative - #135137
Who We Are:
We are BravoFit, a dynamic and fast-growing Planet Fitness franchisee with fitness clubs in Oregon, Alaska, and Australia. We are a mission-driven organization, looking for team-members who seek an opportunity for personal and professional advancement. We grow and succeed because we do the same for our clients and team-members.
We believe deeply in our mission: Empowerment Beyond Expectations. We empower our members by promoting a comfortable, non-intimidating fitness environment, where they find the inspiration to exceed their own expectations.
Our team members are empowered to deliver on that promise. We look for talented and hard-working individuals who possess a growth mindset and work hard to achieve excellent results. You bring us a great attitude and hard work, and we’ll deliver you the tools and education to become a leader. In the process, you will grow, learn, and get the chance to work with amazing people.
Your New Role:
As our new Member Services Representative, you will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members, and guests.
- You will be the face of our company by loving to help people
- Ensure that each Member receives outstanding member service by providing a member-friendly environment, including greeting, and acknowledging every Member and maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of member services
- Attract potential members by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the Club
What You Will Bring Along:
- A great attitude
- Customer service experience
- Computer knowledge
We Take Care of Our People:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for you and your family
- Premium Holiday Pay
- Health Savings Account
- Health ReimbursementAgreement
- Paid time off programs
- Free Black Card Membership for you and your significant other
- Advancement opportunities
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Some experience in the customer service industry preferably in a gym setting
- General knowledge of computers
- 18 years of age or older.
- CPR Certification (obtained through employment)
- Planet Fitness University Classes (obtained through employment)
- Tanning Certification (obtained through employment)