Office Administrator - #134732
The Communications Systems Division of Bosch Security Systems is headquartered in Burnsville, Minnesota. Our product segments include Critical Communications Systems, Pro Sound, and Public Address & Conferencing. With our premium brands: Bosch, Dynacord, Electro-Voice, RTS and Telex, we provide solutions that reflect our brand values for audio quality, and innovation. The company’s broad portfolio of products and systems are used by government agencies, hospitals, critical infrastructure facilities, broadcast TV stations, cable head end stations, electronic media campuses, mobile sports production truck companies and in many other commercial and industrial environments throughout the country.
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Office Administrator to join our team. As an Office Administrator, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of our office and supporting various administrative functions. Based in our Burnsville, MN facility, you’ll be an essential part of our team and be a part of an organization with lots of opportunities for growth and development. If you possess excellent communication and multitasking skills, as well as a proactive and professional approach to work, we would love to talk with you!
- Perform general administrative tasks, including answering phone calls, managing emails, and handling correspondence
- Oversee front desk, greet visitors, customers, employees and provide them with necessary assistance
- Maintain office supplies, meeting rooms and equipment, ensuring availability and functionality
- Coordinate, plan, and organize meetings and events for the office
- Responsible for ensuring that meetings and events run smoothly and efficiently, creating a positive experience for all participants
- Coordinate logistics, manage schedules, arrange catering services, set up audiovisual equipment, and handle any necessary follow-up tasks
- May assist in the preparation of reports, presentations, and other documents
- Manage and organize office files, records, and documentation
- Collaborate with various departments to facilitate effective communication and coordination
- Backup support for shipping and receiving functions; including handling mail, packages, deliveries, prepare and verify shipping documents, and interface with shipping carriers and vendors
- Responsible for providing administrative support to VP of Finance & other Directors, managing their calendars, scheduling appointments, and coordinating meetings
- Assist in Facilities and Security
In addition to administrative duties, you will also serve as the Wellness Ambassador to the Burnsville site. You will be responsible for planning and executing associate community and engagement events that promote wellness and a healthy lifestyle.
- At least 2 years work experience as an Office Administrator, Administrative Assistant, or similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills and a friendly, professional demeanor
- Familiarity with office equipment and procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional certification or degree in office administration is a plus
- Ability to lift and move packages, weighing up to 50lbs
- Flexibility to handle occasional physical tasks related to shipping and receiving operations
- Normal office environment and may require routinely lifting up to 15 pounds, pushing, pulling, and standing.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- We take pride in our commitment to safety, and we are proud to be an MNSTAR certified site.
- By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
- BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives: FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology) & AWIM (A World In Motion)
- Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization is not available.