Operations Associate - #134855
Job ID: 228737
Store Name/Number: CA-Powell (0058)
Address: 33 Powell Street, San Francisco, CA 94102, United States (US)
Hourly/Salaried: Hourly (Non-Exempt)
Full Time/Part Time: Part Time
Position Type: Regular
It takes a lot of behind-the-scenes effort to make sure our stores have the right products in the right place at the right time to fuel our clients' beauty obsessions. That’s where our operations team comes in, to keep our stores looking beautiful and running smoothly. As our Operations Associate, you are part of the team that is the backbone of the store and essential in providing the best possible experience for every client that walks through our doors.
Your responsibilities include
Supporting Operational Excellence As an Operations Associate, you help keep the store running smoothly in collaboration with the operations team. Your role is vital and supports the high standards that our clients expect. Some of the tasks you will be responsible for include, completing daily processing and organization of damages, testers, and known theft product. Ensure all shipping and receiving activities are completed and executed within the store in a timely manner. Reviewing all visual elements in the store and communicate missing or damaged pieces to store leadership. Maintaining, organizing, cleaning the stockroom and sales floor areas as needed.
- Accelerating Your Growth Master your craft and expand your knowledge of our brands through our expert training sessions. Share your knowledge with, and learn from, your team. Participate in cross-training and be part of an environment where you’re encouraged to continuously learn and explore.
- Demonstrate our Sephora values Passion, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect, Teamwork, and Initiative.
We would love to hear from you if have
- Prior equivalent work experience, preferably in an operations capacity
- A passion for client service and love working with people
- Strong communication skills, ability to multitask, and comfortability with computer/store systems
- Resilience and the ability to react to situations in-the-moment and stay aware of changing store priorities as they arise
- Flexible availability to work
- Consistent and reliable attendance
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, bend/stretch to stock shelves, stand/walk the sales floor for entire shift, work in a fragrance filled environment and handle and apply cosmetics products to clients
- Adherence to Sephora’s dress code and other policies in the Sephora Employee Handbook
While at Sephora, you’ll enjoy
Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging We pledge to create a beauty community where everyone’s uniqueness is celebrated, respected, and honored. We will drive diversity, equity, and inclusion in all aspects of our business.
- Meaningful Rewards Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation and holiday time off, commuter benefits, an employee discount, free beauty product gifts from brand partners, and more. Details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: Click Here
$17.00 - $23.36/hr. The actual hourly pay offered depends on various factors, including qualifications for the position and relevant experience; and other legitimate, non-discriminatory business factors specific to the position or location. Sephora offers comprehensive healthcare and wellbeing benefits based on eligibility; 401(k) savings plan; paid time off; employee discount/product perks; tuition reimbursement and employee referral bonus programs.