Pediatric Home Health Nurse - #146985
Jobs for Humanity
Company Name: Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care LLC
Join Our Team and Make a Difference!
Are you looking for a rewarding job that offers weekly pay and up to 80 hours of PTO per year? Look no further! Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care, a leading provider of skilled pediatric home care, is seeking compassionate individuals to join our team in Derby, KS.Open Positions:
- Nurse - Pediatric experience preferred, but not required
- Deliver exceptional care to medically fragile children
- Collaborate with a supportive and caring team
- Provide 1:1 personalized care
- Valid RN/LPN license issued by the State Board of Nursing
- Current CPR certification
- Compassionate and caring nature
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible schedules
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Employee referral bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package
About Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care:
At Thrive SPC, we believe in providing exceptional home care to medically complex children. We strive to be the care provider of choice and an integral part of the supportive community that surrounds our patients. Our core values of Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Compassion, and Social Responsibility guide our every decision.
To learn more about joining our team, please call 800-246-3421 or visit our website at www.thrivespc.com.We value diversity and encourage applicants from all backgrounds!