PKI Service Desk Technician - #134943
Link Solutions, Inc.
Link Solutions, Inc. delivers reliable and effective Information Technology services to government clients in support of critical mission needs. Delivering a broad range of Infrastructure Operations, Application Development, Cybersecurity, Virtualization, Cloud and Mobility services.
If you’re looking for a technology company that values innovation, with a vision toward the future of the technology landscape, look no further than Link Solutions. Link is quality and compliance-focused, under our guiding philosophy “Mission First, Customer Always".
We are ISO 9001:2008, ISO 20000-1:2018, ISO 27001:2013 certified and appraised for CMMI ML3 for Services and Development.
Link Solutions is seeking a PKI Service Desk Technician to join our team in Sierra Vista, Arizona.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Non-remote (relocation incentive available)
The PKI Service Desk Technician will provide technical and system support for the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM) Center on Fort Huachuca. The Technician will be responsible for managing the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers and work across teams in providing on-site support as necessary to ensure all network capabilities are available.
- Provide End-user certificate support for certificates.
- Maintain a key service of PKI systems.
- Support certificate requests, escalating to senior members as needed
- Maintain, support, and troubleshoot PKI systems.
- Propose and implement improvements to PKI in accordance with standard procedures and change control policies and procedures.
- Participate in projects to deploy new PKI applications and services.
- Implement changes to the PKI infrastructure in accordance with standard procedures and change control policies and procedures.
- Maintenance and support for Enterprise Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) technology.
- Administer the PKI certificate lifecycle for various applications and solutions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- US Citizen
- Must have or be able to obtain and maintain a T3 secret clearance.
- IAT Level II Certification (CompTIA Security+ CE, CySA+, equivalent or higher).
- Associate's Degree or two (2+) years of directly related experience.
- Current Computing Environment (CE) certification (required within 90 days of start date).
- Knowledge of operating systems, software, and devices: be familiar with the common platforms and applications that use PKI systems, such as Windows, Linux, browsers, email clients, VPNs, etc.
- Active T3 security clearance.
- Analytical skills: be able to use various tools and methods to monitor and evaluate the performance and security of PKI systems.
- Customer service skills: be able to communicate effectively with customers who have different levels of technical knowledge and expectations.
- Cybersecurity skills: have a basic understanding of the security principles and practices that are essential for protecting customer data and PKI systems.
- Problem-solving skills: be able to analyze and diagnose problems that customers encounter with PKI systems, such as certificate errors, access issues, encryption failures, etc.
Link Solutions Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to include paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, company-paid long and short-term disability and life insurance, referral bonuses, certification reimbursement program, retirement plan, and more.
Link Solutions, Inc. is an EOE. AA/M/F/D/V. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.