Private Duty Nurse RN LPN - #134692
Jobs for Humanity
Company Name: Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care LLC
New Paid Time Off (PTO) Program! Earn up to 80 hours of PTO per year!
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care is a leading provider of skilled pediatric home care. We are currently hiring nurses to care for our pediatric home health patients. We have many shift combinations available, including full-time, part-time, or per diem positions. We offer flexible schedules, competitive pay, and great benefits.
If you are interested in working for a company that puts the needs of its clients first, values its nurses, and operates with a strong set of core values, we would love to hear from you! While pediatric experience is preferred, it is not required.Requirements:
- RN/LPN with a current valid license issued by the State Board of Nursing
- Current CPR certification
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care operates in the whole ecosystem that surrounds medically complex children. We strive to be the care provider of choice and an integral part of the community that supports our patients. We have a Social Responsibility Committee and Thrive Cares Foundation to advocate for our patients and make a positive impact.Thrive SPC offers:
- 1:1 care
- Flexible schedules
- Electronic charting using KanTime
- Education and clinical training opportunities, both classroom and virtual
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- $500 referral bonuses for teammates who refer a nurse
- Competitive benefits for those who work 30+ hours, including medical, dental, vision, company-paid life insurance, employee assistance program, and Fidelity 401K
To provide high-quality clinical home care to medically fragile children so they can grow and flourish to their full potential. This purpose is our guiding light and motivates us in everything we do.Our Core Values:
We conduct our business based on these core values: Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Compassion, and Social Responsibility. These values inform all our strategic and operational decisions.
If you would like to learn more about Thrive SPC or apply for a position, please visit our website at www.thrivespc.com or call 800-246-3421.