Program Specialist SW - #146984
Jobs for Humanity
Company Name: Centene
We are searching for a compassionate clinical professional to join our Medical Management/Health Services team and make a positive impact on the lives of our 28 million members. At Centene, a national organization, we offer competitive benefits and value workplace flexibility to ensure a fresh perspective.
Oklahoma Complete Health, a Centene company, is dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare solutions that improve the health of Oklahomans. We strive for an inclusive culture that values work-life balance, offers competitive compensation, and supports continuous career development. Join our collaborative and growing network of innovative thinkers who are making a difference at the local level.
***Must reside in Oklahoma***Position Purpose: - Conduct screening and risk assessment interventions following program guidelines - Assist with the member's care, including referrals to community resources
- Identify members with special needs through health screens and other resources.
- Collaborate with community outreach and member advocates to coordinate member care.
- Educate providers and community resources about program components and available support services.
- Educate members with special needs to ensure compliance with the program and improve outcomes.
- Conduct site visits as required for programs and provide support to other special programs.
- Develop and modify care plans in collaboration with the member, their family, and managing physician.
- Create plan-specific literature and educational materials with input from the medical director and corporate oversight.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package includes:
- Flexible work solutions, including remote options and dress flexibility
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off, including holidays
- Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) and stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development
Centene is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, and we appreciate and value our differences. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.