Public Area Attendant - #135239
Starting pay rate: $15 / hour - Use our Daily Pay benefit and get access to your pay as you need it.
At River Terrace Resort, you can enjoy an incredible work environment in the heart of downtown Gatlinburg, Tennessee, overlooking the scenic Little Pigeon Forge River and near the entrance to Great Smoky Mountains National Park. As a member of the River Terrace Resort team, you will have a great opportunity to meet and engage with guests who have arrived to enjoy the beautiful Great Smoky Mountains and all the incredible family-friendly attractions located throughout the area.
First and last impressions set the tone for any vacation. You are meticulous and attentive; nothing slips through the cracks. Your devotion to tasks come naturally. If you’re looking for a job that keeps you on-the-go, don’t think twice about your next step; we’re waiting for you!
As a Public Area Attendant, you will:
- Welcome and respond courteously to our travelers
- Clean public areas around the resort
- Inspect all assigned areas at the beginning and end of each shift
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
- Work Ethic
- Must be able to lift 35lbs and work in outdoor weather conditions.
- Westgate Resorts is a Smoke and Tobacco-Free workplace. Except where prohibited by law, applicants who smoke or use tobacco products will not be considered for positions at Westgate
- Required to pass a background check, drug test, and prove eligibility to work in the United States
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, and personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Family benefits including pregnancy, and parental leave and adoption assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Military Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, Disability, Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, cruise, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
Westgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email [email protected] with the job title and the location of the position for which you are applying.