Retail Sales Associate - #135288
TCC Wireless LLC
Part-Time Retail Sales Associate
T-Mobile Premium Retailer – TCC Wireless
Make up to $20+/hour all in!
Base pay and commission!
The Mobile Expert (ME) enjoys a fast-paced and high energy environment. As an ME you are the connection between the customer and the T-Mobile brand. You are fun, energetic and fierce about the wireless industry and knowing your gear inside and out – from the latest phones to the most competitive pricing plans. As a member of the TCC Wireless family, you have a passion for creating long lasting relationships and meaningful connections with not only your customers, but your business colleagues as well.
Must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Provides world-class customer service including greeting customers in the stores, answering phones and assessing their needs.
- Drives monthly revenue goals through acquiring new customer accounts, maximizing existing customers’ accounts, identifying revenue opportunities, and excelling in quality metrics.
- Builds relationships with TCC Wireless employees and customers across all channels of the business.
- Works with store management in opening, closing and operating the retail facility, including but not limited to cash handling, inventory count and deposits as governed by operations control standards.
- Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Maintains store appearance, back room, restrooms and individual work area according to the retail store standards.
- Patiently explores customer needs regarding their experience with thoughtful questions and support with service activations, changes and bill payments, equipment replacement, selling accessories and processing price plan changes and upgrades.
- ME is responsible for achieving assigned performance metrics.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 6 months experience in retail and/or sales with a strong customer focus
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays in a retail environment
- Professional, energetic, honest, patient and empathetic
- Ability to problem solve, analyze results, plan for the future, and make good decisions
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time on the sales floor
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 25 pounds
- Aflac Insurance
- 401k match
- Phone service discounts
- Development and growth opportunities
TCC Wireless, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.