Sales Associate - Optical - #135068
National Vision manages more than 200 Vision Centers brought to you by Walmart across the country, each located conveniently inside the nation’s largest retailer, Walmart. Vision Center brought to you by Walmart is your one stop shop for all your prescription eyewear needs.
For more details about Vision Centers by Walmart, visit VisionCenterOnline.com.
At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
Our strong force of talented opticians and associates help customers see their best to live their best. By selling, fitting and dispensing eyewear to customers with superb customer service, our opticians ensure our standard of excellence is never compromised – and they’re rewarded for that with an impressive benefits package.
How would you like to have Sundays off? Yes, every Sunday we are closed!
What would you do? – The Specifics
- Meet or exceed National Vision’s sales and company objectives.
- Achieve and maintain the highest level of customer service.
- Accurately process orders for eyewear via the POS/SDS system.
- Take optical measurement for patient eyewear as permitted by state law.
- Coordinate the distribution of eyewear products to patients according to National Vision guidelines.
- Assist with dispensing eyeglasses and contact lens to patients, as permitted by state law.
- Perform insertion and removal training of contact lenses to patients as directed by management and permitted by state law.
- Contribute in the marketing of the store by passing out flyers, making PA announcements and participating in Business Builder events.
- Complete inventory count and replenish stock as necessary.
Are you the right fit? - The Suitable Talent
- Strong selling skills.
- Ability to learn optical knowledge.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Able to work and interact effectively within a host store environment, adhering to and promoting all host store policies, procedures and regulations.
Taking care of our people
We understand the importance of financial health and security, and because of that, we provide competitive compensation to all Associates – including bonus potential for every position in the store! We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 401k retirement savings with company match, flex spending account, paid personal time off, paid company holidays, parental leave, employee eyewear discount and much, much more. At National Vision, we strive to deliver opportunities for professional growth and long-term career fulfillment. We provide training programs, access to educational courses and pride ourselves on the ever-increasing amount of promotions from within.
Please see our website www.nationalvision.com to learn more.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Philadelphia's Fair Chance Hiring Notice: https://www.phila.gov/media/20210423160847/Fair-Chance-Hiring-law-poster.pdf