Sales Development Representative - #134872
Jobs for Humanity
Company Name: FIS Global
Job Opportunity: Business Development Representative in eCommerce
We are excited to offer an inclusive full-time position for a Business Development Representative in eCommerce. At FIS, we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate, and above all, fun. We encourage applications from individuals from all walks of life, including the elderly, refugees, people with visible and invisible disabilities, LGBTQIA+ individuals, veterans, and more.About the Company
At FIS, we work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented team empowers us, and we value diversity and inclusion. We are dedicated to building relationships with our customers and addressing their needs to find innovative solutions.About the Role
As a Business Development Representative in eCommerce, you will play a vital role in identifying and managing an identified market segment that is important to our long-term growth objectives. You will be responsible for building partnerships, understanding customer needs, and achieving sales targets.Key Responsibilities
- Developing new accounts within a designated territory
- Closing deals with new merchants for card-not-present credit card payments
- Identifying new merchant targets and key contacts
- Achieving sales quotas and effectively managing time and priorities
- Selling to C-level executives within target segments
- Established relationships and knowledge of the payments and eCommerce segment
- At least 5 years of experience selling to financial decision-makers in transaction-oriented companies
- Proven ability to sell business technology solutions to large companies
- Excellent presentation and writing skills
- Ability to thrive in a high-performance team
- Deep knowledge of merchant/payment processing in eCommerce
- Understanding of international payments
- Proven ability to exceed quota
- The chance to work on challenging issues in financial services and technology
- A multifaceted job with a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment with a dedicated and motivated team
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to support your lifestyle and well-being
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
To apply, please fill out the form below:-- Job Application Form
Skills and Qualifications:
Why are you interested in this position?
How do you believe your experience aligns with the job requirements?--
*Please note that FIS is committed to protecting your privacy and the security of your personal information. For more information on how FIS protects personal information online, please visit our Online Privacy Notice.
*FIS is an equal opportunity employer, and we evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. For more information on our equal opportunity policies, please see the EEO is the Law poster here.
*FIS has a strong commitment to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you require any reasonable accommodations throughout the application process, please let us know.
*Please note that recruitment at FIS primarily works on a direct sourcing model, and we do not accept resumes from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to resumes submitted by agencies not on our preferred supplier list.
*To learn more about the job benefits, please visit this link.