Senior Superintendent-Commercial Interiors - #135255
Work with Us. Change the World.
At AECOM, we're delivering a better world. Whether improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water, or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive. We are the world's trusted infrastructure consulting firm, partnering with clients to solve the world’s most complex challenges and build legacies for future generations.
There has never been a better time to be at AECOM. With accelerating infrastructure investment worldwide, our services are in great demand. We invite you to bring your bold ideas and big dreams and become part of a global team of nearly 50,000 planners, designers, engineers, scientists, digital innovators, program and construction managers and other professionals delivering projects that create a positive and tangible impact around the world.
We're one global team driven by our common purpose to deliver a better world. Join us.
About Construction Management - AECOM Tishman
Since 1898, AECOM Tishman has managed the construction of some of the world’s most iconic buildings. We employ a diversified preconstruction and construction management staff of structural, mechanical, electrical, and civil engineers; architects; technology specialists; scheduling and cost control personnel; and construction estimators and accountants. We provide expert consultation and guidance in all phases of a building project, from master-planning, preconstruction options evaluation and decision-making, to design review, estimating, and scheduling, through procurement, construction and occupancy. AECOM Tishman’s staff manages all consultants and contractors on a project, representing client interests throughout the project cycle. In total, AECOM Tishman has built more than 900 million square feet – including the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere, One World Trade Center in New York.
AECOM/Tishman has an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Superintendent experienced in Commercial Interiors.
- Provide overall on-site administrative and technical management for a wide range of construction projects.
- Responsible for the organization and direction of construction and related activities within assigned area of responsibility, which may be a single area, multi-area or a multi-discipline construction project.
- May be the primary client contact for all jobsite day to day activities, or may coordinate with client’s resident representatives on jobsite activities within assigned area of operations.
- Responsibilities are to ensure assigned jobsite operations are in compliance with design/specifications, completion on schedule, within budget and to quality standards. Interfaces with all other administrative field staff, field management staff and particularly the Project Manager in a coordinated effort.
BA/BS related curriculum and 8 years of relevant construction interiors experience or AA/AS (US) and 10 years of relevant experience or HS/GED and 12 years of relevant experience.
- 8 years of experience working as a Superintendent on large commercial interiors construction projects.
- Experience in the oversight and management of subcontractors and other project staff.
- Experience in the interaction with clients and other stakeholders.
- Experience with RFI's, Change Orders and other related construction documentation.
- Ability to manage trade sequencing.
- Experience in documenting and reporting project meetings.
- Site Safety Training 62-hour certification
- OSHA 10 and 30.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams).
- Offered rate of compensation (New York City only) will be based on individual education, qualification, experience and work location. The salary range for the position is $116,087.33 - $214,761.56 annually (exempt).
- This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization now or in the future.
- This position is located in Manhattan, NYC and is not hybrid nor remote.
- Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
AECOM is the world’s trusted infrastructure consulting firm, delivering professional services throughout the project lifecycle – from advisory, planning, design and engineering to program and construction management. On projects spanning transportation, buildings, water, new energy and the environment, our public- and private-sector clients trust us to solve their most complex challenges. Our teams are driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world through our unrivaled technical and digital expertise, a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion, and a commitment to environmental, social and governance priorities. AECOM is a Fortune 500 firm and its Professional Services business had revenue of $13.1 billion in fiscal year 2022. See how we are delivering sustainable legacies for generations to come at aecom.com and @AECOM.
Freedom to Grow in a World of Opportunity
You will have the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together – your growth and success are ours too.
Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm – access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.