SharePoint Team Lead - #134904
Link Solutions, Inc.
Link Solutions, Inc. delivers reliable and effective Information Technology services to government clients in support of critical mission needs. Delivering a broad range of Infrastructure Operations, Application Development, Cybersecurity, Virtualization, Cloud, and Mobility services.
Link is quality and compliance-focused, under our guiding philosophy “Mission First, Customer Always". If you’re looking for a technology company that values innovation, with a vision toward the future of the technology landscape, look no further than Link Solutions!
We are ISO 9001:2008, ISO 20000-1:2018, ISO 27001:2013 certified and appraised for CMMI ML3 for Services and Development.
Link Solutions has an exciting new opportunity for a Lead SharePoint Developer supporting the U.S. Army Medical Materiel Development Activity (USAMMDA) on Fort Detrick, in Frederick, Maryland.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Non-remote (relocation incentive available)
The SharePoint Team Lead will support USAMMDA by leading the implementation and support of SharePoint solutions. The candidate will oversee the design, development, and support of workflows, lists, forms, and dashboards while also migrating content and tagging metadata.
- Leading the SharePoint development and support team.
- Implement SharePoint solutions within the environment.
- Work with the SharePoint Lead Designer and other stakeholders throughout the development process.
- Design and develop workflows, lists, forms, and dashboards
- Ensure SharePoint site standardization via site and content templates, metadata tagging, workflows, and reporting.
- Communicate effectively with customers on a day-to-day basis.
- Initiate help desk tickets and provide resolution to issues.
- Maintain and refine permissions and SharePoint groups to assist the lead developer in ensuring proper security controls are in place.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- US Citizen
- Active T3 Security Clearance (be willing to obtain a security clearance)
- IAT Level II Certification (CompTIA Security+ CE) equivalent or higher.
- Bachelor's Degree or five (5+) years of relevant experience.
- Experience in Web development (graphical design related to webpage design and layout).
- Experience with SharePoint 2013/2016 design, development, implementation, and testing.
- Demonstrated experience leading a development team
- Must have strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think independently and take required action as needed.
Link Solutions Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to include paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, company-paid long and short-term disability, life insurance, referral bonuses, relocation reimbursement program, certification reimbursement program, retirement, and more.
Link Solutions, Inc. is an EOE. AA/M/F/D/V. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.