Soup Maker (Restaurant Team Member) - #135320
At Café Zupas, we like to say it’s slow food served fast. Our house-made and globally-inspired soups, salads, sandwiches, and desserts are made with real, whole food that is prepared daily on-site, in-site in our kitchens. We believe our team’s hospitality is the key to what makes our concept so incredible.
How We Nourish The Good Life:
- Growing brand [yes, that means growth for you too!]
- Shifts daily between 8am-4pm
- Dish & lobby daytime and evening shifts available
- No grease, grills, fryers or microwaves
- 50% off food while you’re working
- Sundays are for you [we’re closed]
- Hands-on and personal training
- Fun culture of positivity and gratitude
- Modern, energetic environment
Life as a Kitchen Team Member:
- Prepare fresh produce for menu items
- Cook our house-made soups, spreads, and dressings daily
- Organize and maintain a clean lobby
- Manage our advanced dishwasher
- Be good to others. Be good to yourself!
Is it a fit? We’re looking for a team member that is:
- Available to work at least three to five shifts a week
- Kitchen experience preferred; not required
- Quick and detail-oriented when prepping and cooking
- Able to maintain a clean and organized kitchen A quick learner in a fast-paced environment
Become part of a collaborative group that values teamwork above all else. As a company, we continue to innovate, challenge the norm in the restaurant space and create a place where our team and guests feel energized.
We opened our first location back in 2004. Today we have over 55 kitchens across 8 states and are continuing to quickly join more communities each year. Become part of the adventure today!
Cafe Zupas is an Equal Opportunity Employer