Sr Dir, GTM Operations - #135419
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For and World's Most Admired Companies.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
What you get to do in this role:
The Senior Director of GTM Operations will take on a pivotal role in shaping and propelling strategic initiatives aimed at expanding our customer base within emerging market verticals. In this capacity, you will collaborate closely with senior executives within the organization to create and execute new market models with the goal of driving growth for ServiceNow. This position is centered on achieving tangible results for its stakeholders and involves providing strategic guidance, analytical insights, and project management leadership. All of this is done while engaging with thought partners across the business to promote best practices on a company-wide scale. It is imperative to nurture trust-based relationships and facilitate productive collaboration across all GTM business partners to run effectively. This leader is expected to serve as a catalyst for change and actively work towards realizing a shared vision for transformation alongside its stakeholders.
- Lead strategic initiatives, tackling intricate business challenges, and driving company growth and efficiency.
- Formulate strategic recommendations grounded in comprehensive analytics, ensuring a seamless connection between business strategy and execution plans.
- Champion change initiatives across the global sales organization, taking on various roles to achieve outcomes and maximize impact on the organization.
- Foster collaborative efforts across a cross-functional group of stakeholders, ensuring alignment and dedication to shared objectives.
- Create presentations and proposals for senior management and field sales leadership.
- Manage multiple projects while maintaining clear thinking and meticulous attention to detail in a dynamic work environment.
- Act as the main point of contact and business partner to sales leadership in designing, implementing, and monitoring the Sales operating plan.
- Continually refine key performance metrics and dashboards that enable Sales to focus on forecast accuracy, customer success, and other performance drivers.
- Institute thorough trend analysis and performance assessments to identify opportunities for greater efficiency.
- Establish a structured management cadence and routines to promote predictability, accountability, and precision throughout the entire sales cycle (including pipeline management, forecasting, and territory management).
- Support the deployment of productivity-enhancing initiatives, planning tools, and reporting mechanisms.
- Lead annual planning activities, encompassing financial modeling, territory designs, target setting, and sales compensation plan design.
- Oversee system enhancements to support operational processes.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 10+ years of experience in Sales, Sales Operations, and/or Sales Leadership, demonstrating the capability to serve as a strategic advisor to Sales and Operations leaders.
- A proven track record in leading and nurturing a diverse, high-performing team and fostering a growth-oriented culture.
- Previous experience with global operations and a multi-site strategy approach is preferred.
- Highly analytical, process-oriented, while comfortable challenging the status quo and charting new strategic and operational directions.
- A demonstrated sales advocate with a history of collaborating cross-functionally within a large organization to enhance sales productivity and satisfaction.
- Ability to conduct analysis of complex data, translating results into actionable insights.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, coupled with a strong executive presence and presentation abilities.
- Possess a combination of strong intellect, creative problem-solving skills, and a willingness to roll up sleeves to drive performance.
- Familiarity with ServiceNow's target market, including buying personas and product portfolio (e.g., ITSM, CSM, SaaS, etc.).
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.