Store Manager - #134987
At Torrid, we celebrate every shape, every size, and every curve of our customer. Our Torrid stores offer an exciting, one-of-a-kind, amazing experience for not just our customers, but our employees. We're committed to cultivating a welcoming, inclusive and diverse culture driven by a focus on open dialogue, empowerment, recruiting, training & development and retention. We believe inclusion of diverse backgrounds and perspectives is fundamental to our success.
As a Store Manager, you’ll create a team environment which fosters inclusivity and positive connections. In this role, you’ll be responsible for directing and leading the team to achieve store objectives which include sales and profit goals, recruiting, performance management, training, and development.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure that your store achieves company objectives and KPI goals
- Lead an operationally sound business by balancing company policies, procedures, shrink/loss prevention, payroll, reporting, and scheduling
- Recruit, develop and train top talent who are sales, customer, and fashion-focused
- Set the example for The Torrid Connection and ensure the team is providing a shopping experience that will encourage positive customer connections and loyalty
- Implement merchandise strategies while also providing a clean, consistent, and inviting store environment that inspires customers to shop
- Maintain an effective and open line of communication with District Manager and HQ partners
What You’ll Need:
- At least 1 - 2 years of specialty/apparel retail management experience with proven ability to lead teams to success
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience. College degree is a plus
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment while also being committed to creating an amazing customer experience.
- Retail and fashion are always changing, so flexibility and ability to adapt to any situation, the environment, challenges, job duties, and work schedules are pillars to your success
- Be fashioned focused and stay on top of current trends
Physical Requirements (with or without reasonable accommodation)
- Able to stand and walk around during scheduled
- Able to pack and unpack shipments, arrange and move store fixtures and move packages weighing up to 50
- Able to reach for merchandise using the ladders, step stool, merchandise retrieving pole, shoe pole, etc.
What You’ll Get:
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits to employees, which depending on eligibility may include…
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, mental health resources, 401k with company match, life insurance, short-term disability, vacation and sick time available, paid company holiday, employee stock purchase program (ESPP) and jury duty
- Additional perks include: monthly bonus potential, associate discount 50%, tuition reimbursement, childcare discount program
Pay range: $23.57 - $32.42 per hour
The job posting is intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by associates assigned to this job. It is not intended to be inclusive of all duties and responsibilities and is subject to change.
We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status. If you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.torridcareers.com you can request reasonable accommodations by sending an email to [email protected]. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. Our company participates in E-Verify. If the links below do not work, please copy and paste the following URLs in a new browser window:
E-Verify Poster: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (English): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/IER_RightToWorkPoster.pdf
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish): https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IER_RighttoWorkPosterES.pdf
California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA): https://careers.jobvite.com/torrid/2023-CPRA-Applicant-Notice.pdf
EEO Poster: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf