Territory Sales Manager - #135325
AutoZone's Territory Sales Manager (TSM) maintains strong relationships with current and existing Commercial customers while obtaining new business with shop owners in the designated territory. A TSM exceeds customer's expectation by delivering WOW! Customer Service to all AZ Commercial accounts by Living the Pledge everyday.
- Grows loyalty and trust with customers
- Maintains adequate sales numbers, ensuring that Commercial customers are taken care of by Mobile Sales Reps and Commercial Managers are responding to customer complaints
- Oversees the customer service, sales and general workings of the stores within their territory.
- Motivates and lead Commercial team to achieve the sales target, as well as, increase the profitability of the company
- Partners with Operations management to ensure a solid customer experience from sales call, to customer call, to fulfillment
- Develops market analysis and action plans for commercial accounts
- Develops, maintains, and revises key customer plans
- Motivates Commercial AutoZoners to provide WOW! Customer Service, enhance productivity level and market products to enhance sales and profits.
- Visits commercial accounts and ensures accounts are serviced and deliveries are made as promised
- Identifies new opportunities within the market, develops new accounts through face to face and telephone contact with potential customers
- Ensures all company policies, and loss prevention procedures are followed
- Maintains a safe working environment while ensuring AutoZoners are implementing those practices including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Complies with safe driving rules and procedures and ensures all Commercial Zoners have approved driver status
- Properly maintains vehicle(s) and takes the necessary steps to report vehicle maintenance issues.
- Follows proper accident procedures
- Provides feedback regarding AutoZoner performance
- Addresses commercial customer concerns and resolves them with a goal of turning a complaint into a compliment
- Ensure all stocking programs are stocked each week per policy
- Ability to work all the hours (of operation) that we are open for business
- Performs other related duties as required
- Minimum three years of related experience in outside sales (automotive industry a plus) .
- Direct or indirect experience managing and leading people.
- Relentless pursuit of new profitable business and penetration of current accounts
- Ability to create and execute customer development plans.
- Ability to analyze sales reports and take appropriate action.
- Understanding of P&L statement and gross profit.
- Strong communication, negotiation, organization and leadership skills . Integrity, honesty, passion, drive and the desire for success.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Minimum 50% travel w/ some overnight.