Travel Physical Therapist (New Grads Welcome!) - #135235
All Care Therapies is one of the leading providers of therapy services in Southern California. As a leader in the rehabilitative care industry, All Care Therapies goals is to continually bring solutions to address the evolving challenges of therapy providers.
Take your career on a JOURNEY with All Care Therapies as a Travel Physical Therapist. Enjoy the stability of full-time employment while embracing the flexibility to travel throughout Southern California beach communities. Ideal locations for travel near areas like Santa Monica, Hollywood, and Pasadena, with access to our clinics in LA County.
Explore California, enjoy the sites, and love the job you do!
We are currently looking for a Travel Physical Therapist (PT) for the greater Los Angeles, CA area for contract positions. You MUST have an active license in California to be considered for this role. H1B1 Visa Sponsorship is available for those who qualify.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive take-home pay after taxes up to $2,100/week.
- Industry-leading benefits, including health, dental & supplemental insurance, paid time off, and a 401(k) program.
- Dedicated support team, is just a phone call away and ready to help.
- Painless credentialing process, so you can start earning quickly.
- Same-day pay option for most shifts – always free and there when you need it
- Quick, electronic direct deposit
- Ability to work a schedule that best fits your life and financial goals, whether that’s short-term local contracts or travel contracts.
- Travel contracts include housing stipends and relocation assistance for those who qualify.
- Assesses the therapeutic and rehabilitative status of the patient and develops an appropriate treatment plan for each patient; updates and modifies the treatment plan on an ongoing basis
- Uses clinical reasoning in treating and planning, implementing, and monitoring patient progress
- Document patient progress and treatment outcomes in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Ability to recognize when patient protocols or treatment plans need modification to meet appropriate patient needs and report to the physician
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and oral
- Ability to prepare and maintain records with accuracy and discretion
We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function and level. The final offer is determined by multiple factors, including skillset, work experience, and languages, and may vary from the amounts listed below.
Clinic locations: Los Angeles, Long Beach, Huntington Park, and Northridge.
- Current and active California PT license.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel between different locations as needed
- Current BLS certification
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
All Care Therapies values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages all qualified applicants to apply.
All Care Therapies is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.