Truck Driver CDL A local - #134895
Jobs for Humanity
Company Name: Keurig Dr Pepper
Local Delivery Driver – Louisville, KY
About the Role
- As a Local Delivery Driver, you will deliver our products to both small and large retailers on a designated route.
- You will unload the trucks manually using a hand dolly or electric pallet jack, interact with customers in a friendly manner, and assist with stocking shelves and coolers as requested.
- No previous experience is required, as we provide hands-on training.
Shift and Schedule
- 5:00am until route is finished
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Local routes
We are looking for a self-motivated and customer service-oriented individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy interacting with people and prefer being active over sitting behind the wheel. The majority of your shift will involve lifting, pushing, and pulling cases of our products. If this sounds like you, apply now!
This position may involve using equipment such as a Tractor Trailer, Semi, Pup Trailer, Box Truck, 28 ft Trailer, 32 ft Trailer, 53 ft Trailer, Delivery Truck, Side Load, Side Bay, Trailer with lift gate, pallet jack, hand truck, or dolly.
This position may involve responsibilities such as Driving, CDL, Class A CDL, Delivery Truck Driver, OTR, Delivery Driver, Customer Delivery, or Commercial Driver’s License.Requirements:
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) preferred
- 21 years of age or older
- Ability to lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License A (CDL A)
- Ability to maintain valid DOT Driver Qualification File
- $30 per hour
- Benefits, subject to eligibility, and collective bargaining agreements: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Paid Time Off (including vacation and sick time), 401k with company match, Tuition Reimbursement, and Mileage Reimbursement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig, Dr Pepper, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Canada Dry, Snapple, Bai, Mott’s and The Original Donut Shop. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: At KDP, we prioritize the well-being of our employees. We offer comprehensive benefits to support your health, wellness, personal, and financial needs. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development, while ensuring you feel valued and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and seeks diversity in its workforce. We recruit and promote qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected status. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled