Warehouse Specialist - Norfolk, VA (3504) - #134822
Three Saints Bay, LLC
Warehouse Specialist (3504)
OLH Technical Services, LLC, a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC, and a government industry leader, is seeking an experience Warehouse Specialist to perform Warehouse Management Services for the Naval Facilities Engineering Command MID- Atlantic Region.
- Execute the warehousing functions associated with shipping & receiving, stowing, inventory, issuing, packing, and handling.
- Operate associated material handling equipment. Operate organic and/or leased transportation assets.
- US Citizenship.
- Valid US Driver's License
- Ability to obtain and maintain an Active Public Trust Clearance or higher; Candidates currently possessing an Active Secret Clearance (or higher) are preferred.
- Ability to obtain and maintain forklift operation certification.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Associates Degree in Business preferred.
- Two (2) years of Shipping, Receiving, Packing & Handling experience.
- One year of Forklift experience required.
Position located in Norfolk AND Virginia Beach, VA.
Apply online at: https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=GATEWAYVENT&cws=72&rid=2950
Or email resume to: [email protected].
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC, and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.