The Estée Lauder CompaniesFull time Full day
We are seeking a transportation analyst that thrive in a dynamic, fast-growing environment and is eager to contribute to the efficiency and improvement of our supply chain/transportation initiatives. This role will be responsible for coordinating and supporting daily transportation operations activity acting as the primary point of interaction between Transportation, carriers and the various ELC partners. This includes executing and maintaining internal and external customer requirements, supporting service targets, cost initiatives and compliance standards. Demonstrated ability to perform transportation analysis in support of transportation departments needs on key projects.
- Develop extensive knowledge of all Transportation Data sources (transportation management systems, freight payment systems, SAP, etc.)
- Create and maintain monthly reports to senior management for outbound cost reporting
- Utilize data sources to mine data; create meaningful reports and dashboards utilizing business intellegence tools and Microsoft Office applications; partner with internal and external stakeholders to enhance reports and dashboards where appropriate
- Develop performance KPIs for carriers controlled by ELC as well as for carriers not controlled by ELC (retailer carriers)
- Partner with carrier contacts to develop enhanced KPI monitoring to be presented to the Transportation team quarterly
- Perform ad hoc analyses and reporting for outbound freight as required
- Participate in transportation and related projects as required
- 2 years Related Experience
- Bachelor’s in supply chain, Business Analytics, or Industrial Engineering
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; knowledge of business intelligence tools required (e.g. Power BI)
- Knowledge of SAP and transportation management systems is desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams, communicate ideas and persuade others to accomplish goals and objectives.
Job: Distribution/ Warehouse/ Logistics - Supply Chain
Primary Location: US-PA-Bristol
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 2121269
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact [email protected]
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.