Information Management Supervisor
Alerus FinancialFull time Full day
The person in this position must be well versed in Records Management and Imaging of Records into the Nautilus solution. Understand capabilities and limitations to better translate functional and non-functional requirements into viable records processes. Serve on Records solutions and projects, and provide exceptional support for all of the department’s solutions.
Job Function 1: Information Management Analysis/Support - 40%
- Collaborate with business units in the development and improvement of records and information management related processes and systems, through liaison, collaboration, and representation on relevant working groups or projects.
- Work with legal team to respond appropriately to legal requests. Manage litigation holds for records on all media types.
- Promote end-user involvement in technology and technical decision-making as it applies to the Nautilus System or proper records and information policies and procedures.
- Identify and suggest resolution for clean-up efforts required to maintain data integrity in the Nautilus System and other locations where records and information are stored.
- Organize information by studying, analyzing, interpreting, and classifying data into predetermined functional buckets. Assist in planning for new classifications as the Company grows and changes.
- Provide exceptional support to company employees for the multiple Nautilus clients and their uses, document import and retrieval methods, document retention, and end user training on the Nautilus system and tools.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the records management program for managing Company records from inception to disposition; ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of inventory of all records systems.
- Develop a deep understanding of Nautilus customer functional needs and records management best practices and policy.
Job Function 2: Imaging/Import/Mail Room Supervisor - 30%
- Assist in the hiring, staffing, and salary change events of all Nautilus configuration and workflow development positions, working together with department Manager and Human Resources. This requires travel to other markets where team personnel are located.
- Create performance plans and goals; perform appropriate reviews as determined and required by HR.
- Function as Assistant Records & Information Manager to help direct management oversight of the Records program, imaging staff and mail room staff.
- Manage FTO and create a plan to ensure coverage in the department during business hours. All employees should understand how to work out any issues to ensure customers are not affected for extended periods of time.
- Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort.
- Participate in the planning and execution of team meetings, employee appreciation fund usage, team events, and lunch-n-learns.
- Oversee the Company mail processing program to include scheduling, vendors, equipment; and outgoing, incoming, and interdepartmental mail.
- Provide direction to ensure daily imaging processes are consistent with the company policies and service level agreements, with focus on accuracy and confidentiality.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the departmental budget and approved vendors for assigned area of responsibility.
- Identify staff training and development opportunities to ensure continued learning and growth.
- With RIM oversite, responsible for developing and documenting the internal procedures for these positions. Assess implementation strategies and the impact those strategies will have on operations.
- Responsible for assisting in the validation of the effectiveness of internal controls which mitigate the risks of achieving objectives for Records and the Nautilus system.
- Assist RIM to determine, document and communicate the impact of proposed enhancements and changes to current business processes.
- Participate in department Strategic Planning to develop SWOT, goals, and tactics for future years.
Job Function 3: Perform Nautilus Configuration & Troubleshooting Functions - 30%
- Assist in the administration of functional processes for the Nautilus system utilizing developed standards for document capture tools, document organization, keyword structure, document retrieval methods, and user account and security groups.
- Assist in the development and delivery of solutions for the management of records and information using various types of configuration and application components including security roles and responsibilities, application integration, and user management.
- Design and develop work flows and procedures; generates creative solutions; translates concepts and information into images; uses feedback to modify designs; demonstrates attention to detail
- Maintain certification as Nautilus Administrator and Nautilus Workflow Administrator.
- Troubleshoot issues with the Nautilus system based on user requests or notifications of outages.
- Assist in ensuring accuracy and integrity or records and related metadata entered into Nautilus.
- Minimum two year degree in business or information management with two years of professional experience in records and information management.
- One year minimum experience in supervision or team leadership experience.
- Experience in financial services industry a plus, but not required.
- Excellent computer and internet skills a must.
- Experience working with a document imaging system preferred, but not necessary.
- Attention to detail and focus on accuracy.
- Self motivated.
- Ability to multi-task and productively handle interruptions.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal, written, and telephone skills.
- Adapts positively to continuous change.
- Enjoys supporting people.
Physical Demands - Must be met with or without a reasonable accommodation:
- Extended periods of time sitting, standing, bending, or reaching.
- Ability to operate a personal computer/laptop for approximately 8 hours per day.
- Extended time is spent reviewing physical and electronic documents.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Periodically, may also do lifting of up to 40 pounds.
- Will spend most of time in an indoor environment.
Alerus Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.