In Store Merchandise Scanner
ScanScapePart time Full day
Are you looking for a part-time job that offers . . .
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive salary
- No Selling
- No experience necessary
- $401k Match
- Paid Training
- Paid Sick Time
- Convenient locations close to home
- Affiliation with 40+ year company leading the marketing intelligence industry
If the answer is YES, then check out this opportunity with IRi ScanScape, at
ScanScape is hiring associates called part-time Field Reps (FSRs) to perform in-store data collections at assigned local retailers each week - grocery, convenience, drug, and mass merchandise stores. We work with major brand retailers like Walmart, Kroger, Target, Albertsons, other national chains, as well as small independent retailers –local and in your neighborhood.
Field Service Representative Expectations
FSRs provide critical data for our clients. With the use a handheld scanning device, FSRs perform physical inventory counts on various types of merchandise on store displays and shelves, and collect weekly feature ad and promotions info. FSRs must be dependable, quality-driven and comfortable working 1-3 hours on average per visit collecting data in each assigned stores.
How to be successful…
- Interview and get hired!
- Complete our onboarding process!
- Complete online paid training!
- Align with manager on the day/time to collect data!
- Work collection duties into your weekly schedule!
- Commit & follow-through with data collections!
- Answer survey questions related to stores, displays, and product counts!
- Be thorough so we have high quality data to analyze!
- Don’t worry! We have permission to be in every store assigned!
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
- At least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license
- Reliable vehicle with liability insurance (100/300) or the ability to take public transportation
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds, reach 6 feet in the air, and bend/stretch/stoop/stand during your time in the store
- Ability to perform repetitive movements with hands, wrists, arms and legs for prolonged periods of time
- Valid email address and access to an internet connection to receive assignments and upload results
- Professional presence in your assigned stores
- High school diploma or GED preferred
There are many openings all across the country so apply today!
#merchandise #scanning #inventory #audit #part-time
To schedule the quickest interview, we encourage you to visit our website: and complete our online application and screening questionnaire as well as upload your resume.
ScanScape is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Scanscape, a subsidiary of Information Resources, Inc (IRi), has openings across the country. You may also apply on-line through this website.