Client Experience Specialist
BOK FinancialFull time Full day
Job Location: Overland Park Overland Park KS
Areas of Interest: Consumer Banker; Consumer Banking
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states – Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies.
Are you looking to join a company where people truly care about making a difference? BOK Financial is committed to achieving more together by bringing passion and customer focus to the business. Join us today as a Client Experience Specialist!
About the Role
As ‘the face of the bank,’ you’ll be part of a dynamic team, committed to delivering a best-in-class banking experience. You’re on the front lines providing expert advice and recommendations to help our clients achieve their financial goals and objectives.
We pride ourselves on making banking convenient for our clients. You’ll educate them about our services, including online banking, Bill Pay, E-Statements, and mobile and ATMs, which will help them improve their daily lives.
Efficiency and accuracy are critical in this role. You will work in a fast-paced, challenging, and exciting environment. Self-motivation is also important. At times, you’ll work independently, while other times, you’ll engage with your team.
What You Can Expect
You will deliver exceptional experiences to build, expand, and retain long-term client relationships with individuals and small business clients. You'll make a difference in our client’s lives by assessing their needs and offering them the best products and services to meet their financial goals.
You will join a highly engaged team that will support you, cheer you on, and celebrate your success. Your manager and leadership team will help you as you continuously learn new things. We'll provide you with the tools and resources you need to be successful.
A Client Experience Specialist role positions you for a great career at the bank. Many of our leaders have advanced their careers through internal mobility. Doors may open to you as you collaborate with partners across the bank in various lines of business.
We’re passionate about what we do and it shows. Working with our peers across the bank to help our clients achieve their financial goals is rewarding
We’ve created a fun, safe space for you to brainstorm, ask questions, and find solutions. Everyone is encouraged to share their ideas for positive change, no matter what role or level
We support and lift one another up and help each other become better. Recognition, integrity and the desire to help others are our winning combination.
How You'll Spend Your Time
- As a Client Experience Specialist, you will be processing transactions efficiently on the service line and offering clients a full range of retail products.
- You need to be tech-savvy to guide clients through various delivery channels, using your available resources for problem resolution. You may even analyze information received from other internal departments.
- You will build rapport with clients and develop lasting relationships. You will identify opportunities to help clients meet their financial goals.
- You’ll provide five-star client experience by researching and solving complex client challenges adhering to bank policies, compliance and regulations.
- Your training never stops; you'll continue to learn by being exposed to different financial scenarios and partners across the Bank.
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE: You'll be switching back and forth between applications and educating clients on our banking technology, so we'd like you to have excellent PC skills and a tremendous technical aptitude to learn systems quickly. You need to know basic math skills, however much of our work is automated.
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE: You will encounter a lot of unique situations with customers and coworkers. You’ll need to have the capacity to show empathy, recognize your own emotions and those of others to guide your behavior and make good decisions
DETAILED ORIENTED: You will follow our established standards and have good judgment so you can escalate situations when appropriate. A passion for doing the job right the first time brings us joy. Accuracy, follow up and follow-through are vital for this role.
RELATIONSHIP BUILDER: Your love for customer service and cross-selling with an ability to network and build relationships will take you far. You’re constantly taking a deeper dive, researching, dissecting, investigating, and asking the right questions to offer the right products and services. The ability to write and speak well is critical. Excellent business acumen and professionalism are what it takes.
BANKING ACUMEN: As a financial consultant, your knowledge of consumer banking products and services will be beneficial in solving problems and making recommendations to our clients. Financial services knowledge is a plus, but not required.
Education & Experience Requirements
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 1+ years of sales or customer service experience; a college degree is a plus or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of consumer financial products and services
- Working knowledge of branch banking and/or retail sales operations
- Ability to communicate effectively and courteously, and to build relationships and gain information from individuals/clients
- Ability to follow established standards and use judgment to determine when appropriate to escalate
- Strong basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) in order to reconcile accounts
- Strong PC application skills including word processing and spreadsheet packages and the ability to learn to use various internal company systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills including oral and written communication skills, sales and client relations skills, both in-person and via telephone
- Detail oriented, high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & under pressure, as needed
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Please contact [email protected] with any questions.